My name is Dal, my age is counting fast, now going closer to forties. My hair is long, was dyed with ash brown to match my brown skin, I am Asian. I have a son with a white man, originally from Eastern Europe, but a resident of the United Kingdom. He has 3 brothers with one sister who passed away 2 years before we met. He is talented, capable of spinning, reinventing music, marked himself as a super UK Disk Jockey. However, He never stays in a job, he has anxiety and panic issues, he cant make money , but promises and commits carelessly. He asked me to quit my job after we had a son, who is now 5 years old, He is born with G6PD, allergies, and is a picky eater. he was hospitalized at the age of 2 due to Pneumonia when we were visiting in Vietnam 3 years ago. He's always on antibiotic and paracetamol that continues till now, whenever necessary, specially when he coughs like a dog. At the age of 3, I noticed some strange behavior. He was as destructive as when he gets overwhelmed, The day his daddy arrived in the country, he smeared poop all over the room. From the wall to the bed. I decided to bring him to a neurologist. From then, I found out he has slight autism. It was slight but the slightness doesn't seem to be slight. He will shout a long "Ah" to people when we go to public places. He will tap and kick anyone he thought of hitting, may it be an old woman or a little girl toddler. It is not surprising as his dad's brother has asperger. He also shows signs of autism and mental illness, not to exaggerate. I have nothing against the autism, but its difficult to be alone dealing with it. Learning through therapies of my own son, I noticed their approach is still to push for normality of the behavior. But how, besides all difficulty, his daddy claims himself as an atheist, which makes it worst. he drinks a lot. Some days causes him to fight. last time he was home, we sent him to the hospital and got his arm fully wrapped with bandage, not remembering how he got it or where it came from. When at work, he will speak sounding jealous of his friends being surrounded by girls after being picked up by a dreamy limousine. He thinks he is a superstar. He is a dreamer for self pride. Today, we calmly told each other how we have moved on from each other, calm though there is a constant hit of the racket to both sides. He called me angry. I thought to myself, who wont be. My parents died during our relationship, there was no support, rather financial or emotional. I have been sick , he wont think of sending me to the doctors. The promises he made after I quit my job that he will take care of us, seems like he sets me aside. I have not felt any showmanship of a feel good, being a mother and a partner. I felt I was oppressed and manipulated.
Give me your thoughts please.
Give me your thoughts please.
