Help finding iPad browser that works with cc

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
I have tried Skyfire with no luck... phantom works somtimes but not all the time and i cant use voice/cam

puffin works realy well but if the voice/cam works then i need help!

dose anyone know of a browser that works with iPad and cc/flash supported with at least voce.?
or how to set up puffin?

thanx in advance Chris

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
Temple-C: All I can tell you for now is that when we do finish rebuilding our chat system this year, we are definitely planning to provide a mobile app (iOS and Android) as well, if at all possible.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Cool, Robo!

Temple-C, I don't think iOS supports Flash whatsoever (don't quote me on that). And unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with which browsers are made for iOS. =/

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
The iOS dose not support flash but many browsers for the iOS run flash just fine unseeing cloud computing. CC is the only web site that I have used that is not fully functional. other voice/video chats work fine on puffin and Phantom but I prefer CC :)

I know Onlivedescktop will work but for 10 bucks a month I can go without it.

I'm looking for cheap or free alternatives that work with CC

S

Siberian_Khatru

The iOS dose not support flash but many browsers for the iOS run flash just fine unseeing cloud computing. CC is the only web site that I have used that is not fully functional. other voice/video chats work fine on puffin and Phantom but I prefer CC :)

I know Onlivedescktop will work but for 10 bucks a month I can go without it.

I'm looking for cheap or free alternatives that work with CC
The problem may be specific to the current chat app here on CC, in that case. Bear with it! I think Robo has a nice little slice of fried gold waiting for us when the app is revamped. ;)

S

simplyme_bekah

my fiance is a computer administrator his email is [email protected]. shoot him a email asking ur questions. he loves to share his knowledge of pc and thinks it should be free to share knowledge. he will help you.

1still_waters

Some iPad apps allow you to access your home computer remotely. So maybe you can keep your home computer on while you're using CC on the ipad and access it that way?

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
Yes the remote apps work and are alot like onlive and have the mounthly fee. I think i will wait for the CC app or at least the upgrade shold work with the Flash browser.

Jan 31, 2012
Des Moines, Iowa
I've read about one called Photon that has a few good reviews man. It's like $5 on the itunes app store.