J
joefizz
Guest
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
Wow thanks! I didn’t start this recovery process alone. I had a beautiful girlfriend who stuck around until last month and for no reason at all she gave up on me and just moved on in a short week she was back with her ex. The pain I’ve been going through hasn’t even been injury related. I prayed every night thanking God for keeping her around and for all she was doing to keep me focus the night before broke up we prayed together and she cried her eyes out to me saying how she wanted me to get better because she missed me and the things we used to do. I know she went back to her ex because she is lost and confuse and I know that they weren’t talking behind my back It still hurts because we had a long history together and she doesn’t even care anymore or is trying to hide her feelings. I feel alone now trying to fight to get my life back I never did anyone wrong so for someone with a good heart to be going through so much can you blame me for being so lost now?
The beautiful thing is, instead of relying on someone else to be connected with God, you can do it yourself! Welcome to CC!
I’ve been trying, but sometimes all battles can’t be won alone. That’s why I’m here trying to find the way if I could do this alone I would but I’m going through so much and I know God is trying to show me something but I can’t find the answer by myself.
The pain you're going through now is from your girlfriend leaving, correct? Unfortunately there's no easy fix there, you just have to go through it. It's brutal (I went through a similar experience 4 years ago and couldn't see how the pain didn't kill me.) While this sounds cliché and it's incredibly hard to imagine, it will get better but it takes time. I was not walking with God and didn't lean on Him when I was going through it. I wish I had a better answer for you but it's something you just have to get through. Keep seeking God. I can't stress that enough.
You said you're having a hard time hearing God. I find when I can't hear Him usually one of two things is happening - either I didn't do the last thing He told me to or I'm not being still (something I struggle with!!) I'm guessing your mind is racing, replaying everything to figure out why she left. The reality of that is you may never know for sure. In reality, it doesn't matter why she did, it really won't change anything for you. Your challenge now is to move forward and for me, that was really overwhelming because just getting through each day was all I could do. But I did get through each and I did move forward. There's hope, I promise.
When you pray, tell God what your struggle is and ask Him for scripture. Countless times I've done this and He'd led me to scripture that was, of course, exactly what I needed.
Do you use the YouVersion Bible app? It has thousands of awesome Bible studies and I find those so helpful as well.
Pain go now in Jesus name. All emotional and physical pain go now in Jesus name. Be healed and whole, physically and emotionally in Jesus name.
I'm praying for you.
Hello is there anyone connected with God who can help me figure out my next step in life.
I can’t tell you thank you enough for taking the time out to reply to me. I’m trying so hard to move on it’s hard even when I’m working out or walking with my braces I think her and the fact that she left right before I was able to do the things I’m doing right now. When she cried her eyes out every night for me to get here. Last time I talked to her I noticed how lost she was in trying to find out who she is and her purpose in life so I don’t fault her at all for leaving I know that this isn’t just hard for me but her too. She lost her cousin and her only support is now paralyzed and can’t be there how she needs me to be there anymore. I do pray but read the Bible on the exact app you mentioned but I don’t know how to find those scriptures or stories that can relate to me to overcome this hard time.