Help I need a girlfriend From UK

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dpeters

Hello I am in need of girlfriend In the UK

U

USNCorpsman76

Well, go find one.

N

NukePooch

I'd like one too, will they ship overseas?

(all kidding aside, welcome to the forum!)

M

Maddog

And just what do you need one for?

U

Ugly

Hello I am in need of girlfriend In the UK
Posts like this are a surefire way to stay single. Neediness and desperation typically don't attract women.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

HELP! im out of adult diapers

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Well Nod, there was no specification regarding adult diapers (or not) in the post... so I think you still qualify. All you have to do is move to the UK, and you're golden!!! :D

P.S. Are the generic brands REALLY as good as the name brands at containing leaks?!

P.P.S. Dpeters, I just checked out your profile and is says you are separated? I'm not meaning to judge, but it would probably be best to at least wait for the divorce to be finalized (assuming this is what you mean by separated) and then let God help you through the healing process... Looking for someone else is definitely not what you really need right now.

(Sorry, Nod. I will have to take back my former statement.)

Last edited:
G

GreenNnice

Listen to a song by the Katinas: You're All I Need. Remember 'you're' = God . I say that because song does not mention Christ in it, but Kats are a christian group.

Jars of Clay: I need you, I need you, I need you.

My best advice so far: put Christ into every song.
---

God is crying out to you now, not a girl. Step around the past path you've been on and I pray for your anxiety of separation to a girl to switch to a separation anxiety from God first being in your life. The Lord leads us all the time , even non-Christians have the grace and mercy of God in their lives(they just don't see it).

May the power of God overwhelm your thoughts now, DPeters.

---hey, ladies, and, gentleman, offer good spirit (and spiritual) to this man , let him know that God loves him and will holly-jolly beautifully work this consternation time of DPeters life out if he depends on Him.

Thanks, God bless.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Whyllow

Nod, I can run over to work (Costco) and get you a giant package of them! What size do you wear? And do you want regular white, or colorful? The ones that are in color need to be on special order.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Nod, I can run over to work (Costco) and get you a giant package of them! What size do you wear? And do you want regular white, or colorful? The ones that are in color need to be on special order.
XXXXL would be good.