Z
zech912
Guest
"I desire to Love your people(in thought but not willing to act upon it) but yet i carry resentment(judgement) and anger(hate) towards 'some' with all sorts of justifications as to why it's o.k to. Oh..God, how can i be who You and i desire me to be in this lifetime ? I read your Word(out of compulsion) watch teachings of your Word on t.v,the internet and youtube(that make me feel good), give(tithe- which actually is required of me like taxes to uncle Sam), do good( which i have to talk about to the next person).Why is it i feel empty and not growing ? H...E..L..P , LORD !!!" --ME.
How long can i live like this ??? Give and show me Your kind of Love Abba.... I can't be and give what i don't have !!! I need you Lord Jesus...i need you !!!
How long can i live like this ??? Give and show me Your kind of Love Abba.... I can't be and give what i don't have !!! I need you Lord Jesus...i need you !!!