Help me find this Christian song?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 10, 2018
I heard this song at church today but I didn't catch any of the lyrics. It's Christian EDM (Dance) and a girl was singing, it wasn't Dubstep. it was on the radio or internet radio so it wasn't a YouTube remix.

So I guess just suggest Christian EDM songs with a female singer. I can't imagine a whole lot of people here that listen to EDM but hopefully theirs a few that will help me, thanks.

U

Ugly

You just described over half the Christian electronic songs in existence. Perhaps offer something more.

L

LPT

You just described over half the Christian electronic songs in existence. Perhaps offer something more.
Surely that's why the poster said just suggest some EDM songs with female singers, whatcha you think you know any?

U

Ugly

Surely that's why the poster said just suggest some EDM songs with female singers, whatcha you think you know any?
Yeah, I do. But I'm not going to play a guessing game with 100s of songs hoping I stumble across the one by chance. Hence asking for more details. He made the most generic description of EDM possible and asked for helping finding a song. No thanks. He would have a better chance going on YouTube himself than waiting around for a small number of people to offer suggestions under the broadest of parameters.

L

LPT

Yeah, I do. But I'm not going to play a guessing game with 100s of songs hoping I stumble across the one by chance. Hence asking for more details. He made the most generic description of EDM possible and asked for helping finding a song. No thanks. He would have a better chance going on YouTube himself than waiting around for a small number of people to offer suggestions under the broadest of parameters.
I get what you mean, but sometimes if you let the spirit move in your life the spirit may lead you to the song without you even knowing it was the song the poster was looking for, the Holy Spirit isn't about guessing. Though trusting that takes a level of faith that the Holy Spirit can.

Jul 10, 2018
YouTube is a nightmare for finding songs, I've had far better success on Pandora. But Pandora doesn't have a Christian EDM channel, perhaps some other internet radio service has a channel for it.

L

LPT

This song isn't a female singer nor do I know if it's even EDM style but it sounds kind of dancie hehe I like it lol.

Nov 28, 2017
I heard this song at church today but I didn't catch any of the lyrics. It's Christian EDM (Dance) and a girl was singing, it wasn't Dubstep. it was on the radio or internet radio so it wasn't a YouTube remix.

So I guess just suggest Christian EDM songs with a female singer. I can't imagine a whole lot of people here that listen to EDM but hopefully theirs a few that will help me, thanks.
Hi :)
Mhm, as Ugly said: there are HEAPS&HEAPS of CEDM tracks out there. And it's not easy to find a certain one amongst those.
But maybe you are "lucky" & you can always check out the Christian EDM channels on youtube, like:
The Good Christian Music Blog. The one where LPT found his good one :D :) & it's one of my fav channels followed by:
Dj Phil
Cross Nation
Gospel Hydration
The DJ's Disciple
Worship God
Kingdom Squad
BLSSD Music
..or producers/artists like:
Matthew Parker
Marshall Marshall
Levi Whalen
Capital Kings
Owl City
Chris Howland
..and many more. :)
Check their Sets, most times they have the track list(or a link to it) in the description.
And there is soundcloud to search as well & it doesn't stop there, as you probably already know :D Plus you can search female Vocalist too. But is it an original or a RMX?
Puuuhh, you see?! So many possibilities :eek: :)
If it is really important to you, you can ask the church which radio or internet radio station they played, call them & ask for the playlist they played at that time.(?)
And now I ran out of ideas. :LOL: But I know how "frustrating" it can be, when you hear a song you like & try to find it again when you only have the sound but no lyrics in your head. o_O

https://www.christianelectrospot.com/category/cesfreshbeats/

-------

https://soundcloud.com/hng10music%2Fbetterremix
-------

God bless you. :)

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Hmm...Hope ya'll find what your looking for...I can't help though cause I even had to look up what EDM stands for...LOL I didn't even know they had Christian Eletro Dance Music...:LOL:

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Still don't know any EDM songs....So this is all I got....LOL

Nov 28, 2017
Still don't know any EDM songs....So this is all I got....LOL
:D *hehehe* Well, it's a great song anyways & I never heard an EDM remix of this one. Maybe some attempts, but nothing really worthy to post, because they just "slaughtered" this song :eek::oops::D

Blessings!
:)

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
Just based on what I hear on modern Christian Radio it might be Love and the Outcome, Hollyn, Blanca, Press Play, or one of the Hillsongs.

Jul 10, 2018
Didn't know this one. Nice find. :)
And are we now hijacking this thread? :eek:
View attachment 185221
:D:)

I get my own meme? I'm honored. Thanks anyways for the help, I've enjoyed all of your songs. I believe it might be Hillsong so I'll go check them out, because this song was really nightclub-ish and it sounds sort of their style.

Nov 28, 2017
I get my own meme? I'm honored. Thanks anyways for the help, I've enjoyed all of your songs. I believe it might be Hillsong so I'll go check them out, because this song was really nightclub-ish and it sounds sort of their style.
Well, yes, could be. In that case check out " Hillsong Young & Free"?

That meme wasn't supposed to be taken serious, was just kidding & of course this is your thread. :)

Blessings