Help Me Get Out the Vote!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 11, 2016
I have let myself get upset over the political situation for months now...I think it's time I turn it over to the Lord..He will protect us and if it's time to suffer for Christ in our nation..then He will give us the joy and peace to endure...this don't mean I'm giving anyone my bible or my gun... that's a fight for sure
Amen! Theres nothing wrong with being fully informed while staying spiritually astute. I know we are going to go through some pretty bad times but I also know that Jesus will pull us out before all hell breaks loose which is intended for the wicked. We may be cared for like Elijah was! I believe that God has not changed where miracles are concerned. We may be transported to a beach somewhere like he did Philip! I have the faith to believe that he can so I am in line to receive:)

M

Miri

Having recently read an article where convention delegates are being bought, contrary to voters' wishes, I realized it's time to get off the fence and help get out the vote! So, here is a billboard that reflects my view as to candidates, as well as what is the most pressing problem of our nation.

But what I'm struggling with is just how to get out the vote?

Your not the only country with this problem, the U.K. has experienced
this for some time.

Its just a pity there is not an "everybody sucks" box on those voting papers.
Maybe the politicians would start to realise we are talking about them. Lol

D

Depleted

I realized the foolishness of being upset 8 years ago and turned it over to My Lord then.
I came to the conclusion that our only hope was for the Lord to intervene.
If He choose to do so, I would be thankful, if not I would trust Him for the well being of my family.
The history of Israel shows us that at some point a nation must pay for its turning from God.
To trust in any of these men or women who are running for president is foolishness in my opinion.
I do not see any of them as being Godly in any since of the word.
If I am wrong, praise God. If I am right, praise God. I will die protecting my family, my church family, my bible.
I am not worried or upset, just prepared.
We've survived JFK's assassination, LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Clinton twice, and Obama twice. It took Rome hundreds of years to completely fall apart. I trust we'll survive the next 100-300 years too.

If not? Oops! I was wrong.

God's still in control.

D

Depleted

Your not the only country with this problem, the U.K. has experienced
this for some time.

Its just a pity there is not an "everybody sucks" box on those voting papers.
Maybe the politicians would start to realise we are talking about them. Lol
I'm still thinking of starting a write-in movement. If enough voters write in "Write-in," maybe we can start over and present reasonable politicians next.