help me to find the truth!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HeavenwithinYOU

TRUTH - HATE THIS LIFE other than reaching others to Christ, want no personal ambitions, want this - heaven. Believe God can give you a deposit of it within you, nothing is impossible for God, seek the KINGDOM... how? READING A LOT, refraining a lot, asking a lot (LUKE 11:5) read that... and if you mourn and turn your joy into sorrow because you want heaven within you and keep that attitude fasting, reading and you keep asking to be made one with CHRIST and GOD in Spirit, HE will finally cave in, GET up out of bed and open the door, but after you show diligence and boldness by not backing down, its taken by force, Matthew 11:12 --- hear me out brother, you are loved --- YouTube - Jesus Christ Testimony, Finding Jesus Christ, Jesus loves you.

M

MaggieMye

Forlorn, you are truly forelorn for you make no sense at all. What I said was that science proves the Bible. Quit twisting things. Your 'youth' is showing which is OK if you are willing to not be full of arrogant pride and be teachable. And that inanimate objects have sound is not 'theory' but fact, scientific FACT.

Maggie

zone

Jun 13, 2010
LUKE 19:40 But Jesus answered, "I tell you, if these [the people that were praising Him and causing the Pharisees to get ticked off] become silent,the stones will cry out!" IF God can speak through a donkey, can He not cause rocks to worship??
maggie:
that is talking about God bringing in the gentiles.

S

Scotth1960

A religion which gives you piece of mind and answers for all the questions;;;;;
A religion which brings you close to God with no need for Popes or Fathers to mediate.
A religon that dose not deprive you from the joy of life or the natural needs of human beings.A balanced way of life.

A religion that is applicable for all times and countries...

A religion that answer these questions

1- Why were humans created in the first place??
2-Where will every dead person go?
3-How will this world end?
4-How did this world start ?
5-Who created it?
6-What is our mission in life?

If any one has answers for these question plz enlighten me
Dear almalki, True faith in God is not a religion, but a personal relationship with God the Father through His Only-begotten Son Jesus Christ, in the power and presence of the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ said to His disciple Thomas, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 KJV
Christ died on a Cross and shed every last drop of His holy, sinless blood to save us all from all of our sins and transgressions. He rose from the dead three days later. He ascended to Heaven, and sent down His Holy Spirit, Who is God, from the Father, 10 days after His ascension. He will come again to judge the living and the dead, of Whose Kingdom there is no end. Jesus Christ is Lord. God bless you. Sincerely, Scott in the USA

A

alitlite

To find the truth that you seek you must first decide that you and whom ever you choose to help you will stay within the word of God and not branch out into the doctrines of men. God's word says 2 Ti.3:16 that everything we need for instruction in righteousness and Godly living can be found within the word of God. I too would be happy to correspond with you if you like. Glad to help in anyway. You will be in my prayers...May God bless you as you seek Him...and if you seek Him with your whole heart you will find Him.

C

Crazy4GODword

John 14:6

God bless

Dec 19, 2009
A religion which gives you piece of mind and answers for all the questions;;;;;
If you are righteous, you will have peace of mind.
It takes time to learn everything.

A religion which brings you close to God with no need for Popes or Fathers to mediate.
We have been commanded to love the Lord our God with all our hearts, minds, and souls. That brings us close to God.

A religon that dose not deprive you from the joy of life or the natural needs of human beings. balanced way of life.
Unchastity will always be a sin, of course.

A religion that is applicable for all times and countries...
There is one God and he will reign forever.

A religion that answer these questions

1- Why were humans created in the first place??
Perhaps the Lord wanted company.

2-Where will every dead person go?
I think all people pass on to the resurrection when they die. This will be a wonderful place for righteous people and a horrible place for sinners.

3-How will this world end?
I don’t know if it WILL end.

4-How did this world start ?
I don’t know. The Lord started it.

5-Who created it?
God, the Father.

6-What is our mission in life?
We are to love the Lord our God with all our hearts, minds, and souls, and love our neighbors as ourselves.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I disagree. But show me...How so?
the stones would immediately cry out; either against them, or in a declaration of the Messiah: by which expression our Lord means, that it was impossible it should be otherwise; it would be intolerable if it was not; and rather than it should not be, God, who is able out of stones to raise up children to Abraham, would make the stones speak, or turn stones into men, who should rise up and praise the Lord, and confess the Messiah; hereby commending his disciples, and tacitly reflecting upon the Pharisees, for their stupidity; and also giving a hint of the conversion of the Gentiles, who might be compared to stones, especially in the opinion of the Jews.

Luke 3:9
Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

John 8:37
I know that you are offspring of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you.

Matthew 3:9
And do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father,’ for I tell you, God is able from these stones to raise up children for Abraham.

Romans 9:8
This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.

1 Peter 2:5
you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I srtongly disagree also,this has no scriptural base at all,just plucking things from the air is of zero value.
what was your take on it? that the rocks would vibrate and sing?

the stones would immediately cry out; either against them, or in a declaration of the Messiah: by which expression our Lord means, that it was impossible it should be otherwise; it would be intolerable if it was not; and rather than it should not be, God, who is able out of stones to raise up children to Abraham, would make the stones speak, or turn stones into men, who should rise up and praise the Lord, and confess the Messiah; hereby commending his disciples, and tacitly reflecting upon the Pharisees, for their stupidity; and also giving a hint of the conversion of the Gentiles, who might be compared to stones, especially in the opinion of the Jews.

Luke 3:9
Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

John 8:37
I know that you are offspring of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you.

Matthew 3:9
And do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father,’ for I tell you, God is able from these stones to raise up children for Abraham.

Romans 9:8
This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.

1 Peter 2:5
you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
Acts 13:48
When the Gentiles heard this, they were very glad and thanked the Lord for his message; and all who were chosen for eternal life became believers.

Romans 15:10
And again it is said, “Rejoice, O Gentiles, with his people.”