Since you know my walk with Christ well enough to tell me to deepen it, please show me where it is shallow.
I only tell you what is good. Not what you aren't.
It is never wrong to go deeper.
Listen and learn,or be satisfied
It is relative to the dying process. Paul said to pick up your cross daily.
In going deeper with Jesus,we hit an obstacle. That is our carnal nature,and our minds that are wrongly programmed.
We divorce this world as we go deeper in him.
Earthly delicacies,temptation,carnal thinking,riches,selfishness,offence,power,and ambition,start to fade as we get more and more intimate with Jesus.
It is not a contest,we are a body.
I can pray for you as you requested,but I see it a little differently.
I see it as empowering you beyond your circumstances.
We go deeper together,or I go by myself.
Either way,I am a man on a mission.