Help needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

katamlenny

Apr 9, 2019
Everything goes wrong in my life n cant seem to get better inspite of praying,bible,therapy sessions,church..what next?im losing hope..last 5 years been bad

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I'm not sure if you're asking for prayer or advice, and prayer for or advice about what.

I have found if everything keeps going wrong, I'm probably trying to do the wrong things. And I don't mean sin, and I don't mean self-serving goals... sometimes I just need to back up and refocus on the right priorities.

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
Everything goes wrong in my life n cant seem to get better inspite of praying,bible,therapy sessions,church..what next?im losing hope..last 5 years been bad
the best thing to do is think about the good things u have in life, do u have food, give thanks for that, u have clothes, thank and praise God for it, u have a bed at night give thanks for that, u have a tv and can watch a good movie give thanks for being able to enjoy such things, u have a bible then thank the Lord u can know who he is and the hope and promises he has for u.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Unfortunately a Christian life is not a walk in the park, sorry but this is how it is when we choose to live and serve like Christ, we also suffer like Him - but good news is that God can make things easier for us to carry and bare when we trust in Him.

I will keep you in my prayers :)

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
That's just life. For some it's smooth sailing, no matter what wrongs they do, and for some who try to live right it's misery. There is no magic formula to change that. It's all in gods hands, and if this is what he has for you then what can you do?

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
You need a spirit filled church with some prayer warriors to pray with u over any stumbling block and blockages

katamlenny

Apr 9, 2019
Asking for ebcouragement and thanks

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have had several bad patches in my life as well but the purpose was for discipline and instruction. What do you think would make your life better in a spiritual sense? Perhaps your life could be better also in a material sense but keep in mind that the things of this world, even if they are perceived as good are fleeting and often elusive. Hopefully, you will find comfort, support and understanding from the members of this site. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
I'm sorry it's tough. Sometimes things do go wrong even though we're doing everything right (or doing the best we know to do) and sometimes we do what we know is right but it takes time to get out of the problems that we caused for ourselves by our previous behavior when we were doing wrong. There are also times when our expectations of how things should go just don't like up with what God has said in his word at all. I don't know which is your situation, so I can't tell you what category your experiences fall under, but hopefully this is helpful.