Help out a Muslim friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter Binky0
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Binky0

Guest
Well Today My Friend is feeling sad because she got her MCAT score and it was 21. She is a Pakistani Muslim and coming from a real strict father. She was crying on the phone with me last night because her father blame her for not taking a biology major and wanting to go to Medical School. I told her to have faith in GOD, but I feel like in my heart I suppose to say have in Jesus Christ. First, she lost faith in ALLAH and feels like ALLAH does not want her to have a better life. However I did not because I had fear of rejection, which I can say I not the best of sharing Christ. I don't know how to comfort my friend in hard times. I need some help!!!!
 
Yes I do have a testimony...and it's long story and struggle. I pray that she take some wisdom, because the situation was a do good on the MCAT or go get married. I feel like if I just say "Have faith in GOD" it can be translated into "Have faith in ALLAH". I have been share some scriptures from the bible several times and told her before she left; "GOD still cares and He is there watching over you."