help please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sorry

if a women was looking for the right man in her life and she was looking for him on here. why wouldent she get right to the important things that would best sute her wants and needs?

P

princessdeb4111962

if a women was looking for the right man in her life and she was looking for him on here. why wouldent she get right to the important things that would best sute her wants and needs?
women like Small talk, aaron,sorry that's what we need to search men's heart n get to no them,but i'm sure theirs women out there who r more straight to the point,u just have to find her ok Good searchin

Last edited:
S

sorry

i dident mean she should i just wanted to know when they are ready to commit why would they hold off on the important subjects that would make or break

S

sorry

everyone has there way of trying to get to know one another thats part of what makes everyone different. we all have different reasons why and those reasons ispart of what makes us who we are. example,fear would makes us shy,pain would make us angry,lack of understanding makes us feal insecure. geting to know someone is fun but can be harmfull, iguess it just comes down to the way we do it.

Jul 29, 2009
More and more people are finding life partners on the internet. I know of two people in my little world that have done so. With that said, be careful. Meet that person face-to-face and get to know them very well before committing.

S

sorry

that is a wize choise all people should practice thank you

S

Skyelover

Aaron, I believe there are people on this website looking for friends, supports, maybe a relationship, or a lifetime partner. I think for me, I know what I want and need when I am looking for my Mr. Right. Before I came back to God and my life was changed, I was too emotional and very easy to rush in to a relationship. I told myself that this time it might be different, But, end up getting hurt really bad. Therefore, I think much more and farther now when I know someone online. There are risks everyone need to take when they are looking for the Mr. /Mrs. Right online. Chatting online is only one way of knowing someone. Spending some times with the person and hang out together with his friends and family are" The only real ways" to know and find out if you are attracted to each other and if you can develop into deeper relationship. But, once I find the person I really want to know and feel that I might like the person very much. I will commit to the friendship first. I will focus on knowing the person very well first, Before I meet with the person. IT IS EASIER TO LOVE A PERSON THAN COMMIT LIFETIME RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PERSON UNTIL DEATH. However, I know if I found the right person, I will love the person and commit to the relationship. Only Death will apart us. I am this kind of girl that take relationship slowly but will last longer and hopefully God bless me to end with a happy marriage.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Sorry--from reading your posts, I am guessing that there is someone you are interested in but she is not getting as close to you or sharing as much about her life and thoughts as you would like? I could be wrong, as I only have a few sentences to go by here, but, if that's the case, I would suggest not making her feel rushed at all. If it's in God's will and timing, she'll share more as time goes on. Time can be the biggest factor that can frustrate even the strongest and most steadfast, but it is necessary.

I was once chatting with a guy online and I guess he was interested in a relationship and apparently expected me to be, also (I was only seeking a friendship.) He never specifically said he was interested in dating me but yet was very angry and upset to find out that I wasn't somehow in love with him, I guess... and we'd only talked a few times!!

I'm a very open person about my life, and I like asking the other person about their own life as well--I think he interpreted that as my seeking some sort of deeper relationship with him. I would suggest telling someone what you are looking for with them and what you would hope it would turn into so that everything is out on the table and both people know what's at stake... this gives her the chance to express how she feels about the situation and whether or not she feels the same way.

One problem I've run into is meeting guys who seem to want a relationship right away and then automatically assume I feel the same way without even asking my opinion or telling me how they really feel.

I don't like feeling rushed or pressured... and immediately back away from anyone--in everyday life or online--who makes me feel that way.

S

sorry

thank you so much for the advice it is very helpfull.

S

sorry

i am still waiting for the right women to come along and give me hope

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
i am still waiting for the right women to come along and give me hope
The problem is though... we all too often wait for "that special person" to come along and "give us hope" as you just said--but for Christians--God is supposed to be our hope, and not another person.

So... at least in my own experience--sometimes... seemingly more often than not these days... He seems to deliberately make you wait or keep you from meeting someone... in order to get you to rely on Him instead of another person.

In the meantime, we often become lonely, restless, and impatient--the meet someone of the opposite gender we try to hope or form into that mold--basically trying to force a square peg into a round house... and wonder why it all goes wrong.

S

sorry

thank you everyone you all have ben a great help may god bless you all.