help., pray for me and my , husband, pet

  • Thread starter Thread starter worker109
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

worker109

Guest
hi, I need prayer, and feedback, encouragement, , I work very hard, I clean homes, , approx. 5 months ago, a cust., asked me to clean a place, for , his son, I ,got bedbugs, becase ofit. , I paid for a dry heat steamer food graed de., and am working on tis round the clock I work full time,,lots of rural chores,l please, pray for me,and talk to me, also, husband, as a mole , that recently, turned color, to black, , hes gotappointmet, next tues., pray ts just, a mole, , I have no other family, outhere, and would love tohear from, other chstians. ,also, please pray, that, my,vac. cleaner,,etc., did not, give to other, people.,I,had no idea, wasn't, informed, for, severa months, after the fact. ,just talking to others, would, encourage me so much, under, attack,thank you.
 
Prayers out to you & your family. I will pray for the Lord to comfort you. 1 Peter 5:7- Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. Isaiah 41:10 - Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.