Help Solve the Riddle of the Last Days of Israel per the Prophet Daniel

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
My understanding is that first you have the 2300 days as mentioned in Daniel
Dan_8:14 And he said unto me, Unto (2300 days) two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

And within this 2300 days is the 1290 days. At the end of the 2300 days, The Two Witnesses begin their ministry for 1260 days. After they are killed, you have another 1335 days. So after the 2300 days add 1260 + 1335 = 2595 days. It is not an equal 1260 + 1260 = 2520 days. I get where the idea comes from. 7 years = 2 x 3 1/2 year periods. OR 7 years = 2 x 42 months.

Dan_12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a (1290 days) thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Rev_11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a (1260 days) thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the (1335 days) thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
My understanding is that first you have the 2300 days as mentioned in Daniel
Dan_8:14 And he said unto me, Unto (2300 days) two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

And within this 2300 days is the 1290 days. At the end of the 2300 days, The Two Witnesses begin their ministry for 1260 days. After they are killed, you have another 1335 days. So after the 2300 days add 1260 + 1335 = 2595 days. It is not an equal 1260 + 1260 = 2520 days. I get where the idea comes from. 7 years = 2 x 3 1/2 year periods. OR 7 years = 2 x 42 months.

Dan_12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a (1290 days) thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Rev_11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a (1260 days) thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the (1335 days) thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I get where the idea comes from. 7 years = 2 x 3 1/2 year periods. OR 7 years = 2 x 42 months--I agree
Rev 11:3 I agree

I found that from the feast of Trumpets to Pentecost can be 1335 days, need to look more closely at this

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Of course I know the answer. But wisdom isn't found in knowing the answer. It's found in knowing when and when not to answer.
Ahhh.

I have some extra tin foil, if your willing to reveal the answer to this riddle of riddles.

Looks like it's a another general Prophecy thread, which will lead us guessing some more.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Did some research and using the feast days as a guide only the feast of Trumpets and Pentecost can fulfill the 1335 days exactly!
I found this astounding. This wont happen every year but in the near future only one time. Some years are off by weeks. Since I would be called a date setter I will now let you uncover the time I have. I will let you a tool to make it easy for you.

Day 0------feast Trumpets-------Covenant with many
Day 1335--Pentecost-------------Blessed Day

Calculator: Add to or subtract from a date (timeanddate.com)

Enter future feast Trumpets date and add 1335 days

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
Did some research and using the feast days as a guide only the feast of Trumpets and Pentecost can fulfill the 1335 days exactly!
I found this astounding. This wont happen every year but in the near future only one time. Some years are off by weeks. Since I would be called a date setter I will now let you uncover the time I have. I will let you a tool to make it easy for you.

Day 0------feast Trumpets-------Covenant with many
Day 1335--Pentecost-------------Blessed Day

Calculator: Add to or subtract from a date (timeanddate.com)

Enter future feast Trumpets date and add 1335 days
6c. Pictures of Feasts..jpg

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Here is the SDA chart of end times.

Here is a timeline done by Monte Judah from Lion and Lamb Ministries.

1684040296048.png

As far as end times goes, I generally use Mathew chapter 24 as an easy to understand blueprint, and point to verse 22 as the major end time marker. Who knows which time line is correct?

Mathew 24, verse 22

And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the [c]elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

I'm taking verse 22 as literal, but that's just my take. It's possible, that we are the last generation, before the LORD returns, but historically, many people thought the same thing.

At the moment, it looks like there are billions of people on earth, and humans aren't about to be wiped off the earth quite yet. Maybe it changes soon, but who really knows?!?!

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Consider this--if Pentecost is the 1335th day mentioned in Daniel and counting back from Pentecost we know the abomination is placed during the Passover feast or days afterward depending on the weekly one day Passover.

Considering all the feasts only Trumpets and Pentecost will meet the requirement of 1335 days

Appears Lord is fulfilling 3 major feasts. We know about the resurrection at Passover, next up is Pentecost for Israel, and most likely his coming at the end of the Tribulation is feast Tabernacles. Rev 14:19

Day 0---antichrist makes covenant with many on feast of Trumpets
Day 1260- antichrist takes seat in temple before Passover being 75 days before Pentecost
Day 1290-abonination placed 30 days after antichrist takes seat in temple--During or right after 7 day Passover event
Day 1335--Blessed day of Daniel in Dan 12:12 ( most likely a resurrection in Rev 14:15 ) for Tribulation righteous
Day 2520 Lord returns at end of Tribulation with his angels and Sheep/Goat Judgement takes place for the gentiles (nations)

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Ahhh.

I have some extra tin foil, if your willing to reveal the answer to this riddle of riddles.

Looks like it's a another general Prophecy thread, which will lead us guessing some more.
The answer is Jesus returns and we live happily ever after.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

I agree, but not sure that answers the riddle though.

It's o.k., I haven't found a clear cut answer for the time line either, it seems it's all relative, until it plays out.

You are not getting any of my tin foil... lol

For what it's worth, this what Sir Isaac Newton thought...

"And when it came to predicting the end of the world, Sir Isaac Newton was just as precise. He believed the Apocalypse would come in 2060 – exactly 1,260 years after the foundation of the Holy Roman Empire, according to a recently published letter.Jun 18, 2007"

https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/the-world-will-end-in-2060-according-to-newton-7254673.html

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022

I agree, but not sure that answers the riddle though.

It's o.k., I haven't found a clear cut answer for the time line either, it seems it's all relative, until it plays out.

You are not getting any of my tin foil... lol

For what it's worth, this what Sir Isaac Newton thought...

"And when it came to predicting the end of the world, Sir Isaac Newton was just as precise. He believed the Apocalypse would come in 2060 – exactly 1,260 years after the foundation of the Holy Roman Empire, according to a recently published letter.Jun 18, 2007"

https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/the-world-will-end-in-2060-according-to-newton-7254673.html
He's way off and so are most people. People will see a thing or 2 that could be misconstrued to be the answer to some prophesy and start setting timeliness.

Oh...and I'm a little disappointed that you are choosing to hoard your foil.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
Consider this--if Pentecost is the 1335th day mentioned in Daniel and counting back from Pentecost we know the abomination is placed during the Passover feast or days afterward depending on the weekly one day Passover.

Considering all the feasts only Trumpets and Pentecost will meet the requirement of 1335 days

Appears Lord is fulfilling 3 major feasts. We know about the resurrection at Passover, next up is Pentecost for Israel, and most likely his coming at the end of the Tribulation is feast Tabernacles. Rev 14:19

Day 0---antichrist makes covenant with many on feast of Trumpets
Day 1260- antichrist takes seat in temple before Passover being 75 days before Pentecost
Day 1290-abonination placed 30 days after antichrist takes seat in temple--During or right after 7 day Passover event
Day 1335--Blessed day of Daniel in Dan 12:12 ( most likely a resurrection in Rev 14:15 ) for Tribulation righteous
Day 2520 Lord returns at end of Tribulation with his angels and Sheep/Goat Judgement takes place for the gentiles (nations)
When is the abomination of desolation set up?

Dan_11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice (added by translators), and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Dan_12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

What is the daily?
H8548
תּמיד
tâmı̂yd
taw-meed’
From an unused root meaning to stretch; properly continuance (as indefinite extension); but used only (attributively as adjective) constant (or adverbially constantly); elliptically the regular (daily) sacrifice: - alway (-s), continual (employment, -ly), daily, ([n-]) ever (-more), perpetual.

What happened on March 11, 2020? The World Health Organization shut down the whole world and all churches, synagogues, and mosques were closed. Also employment was interrupted for millions of people. WOULD this count as a "DAILY" THAT WAS SACRIFICED or TAKEN AWAY?

Another event taking place in 2020 that I view as extremely important is May 25, 2020. This in history is the anniversary of the covenant given at Mt. Sinai in 1379 BC, 50 days after the Passover that took place in Egypt. This in modern day 2020 time, was the day that a black man named Floyd Jones was murdered by a police officer and 62 countries around the world broke out in riots. The Jews call Sivan 2/the Day of Distinction. How befitting was May 25, 2020.

So I personally know of believers who will be in Jerusalem at the suspected place that the abomination of desolation will be set up at. They are looking for September 22, 2023. Yes! This year in just a few months. I am anxious to know the end result of this observation. Will it be a statue or a hologram or Artificial Intelligence? Or

Will 1290 days after May 25, 2020 on December 6, 2023 be the day that the abomination of desolation takes place?

It is wait and see. What does it mean? It may mean "not yet" and keep watching and counting.

What is 2300 days from May 25, 2020? September 11, 2026. The first verse in the OT and the last verse in the NT have words that add up to 911 in gematria. Gematria is the assigned number to each letter in both Hebrew and Greek and even in English.

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning" means reshyth and totals 911 (according to Strong's H7225). However, if you look in the Hebrew there is a bet at the beginning. The Son (bet) and 911 (reshyth) = breshyth (913). (Noting that on September 12 or 13, 2026 is Feast of Trumpets - the Hebrew idion "the day and hour no man knows" because it is dependent on whether the new sliver of the moon is sighted. on day 29 or day 30)

Revelation 22:21 and the "GRACE" in Greek is "charis" and totals in gematria "911".

the LORD/YHWH = in Hebrew gematria is the number "26". Also "GOD" in english gematria = 26.

The phrase "LORD/God is gracious" LORD/God =26 and gracious = 911 in Greek gematria

2Ch 30:9 For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him.

Psa 145:8 The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.

Psa 86:15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Interesting side note: The name John means in Hebrew "God is Gracious" or "Gracious gift of God". The female version of John has many variants. One is Joane and another is Janet. Both of these female names or "The gracious gift of God".

Ok, to say all of this, I see September 11 (911) 2026 as the date the Two Witnesses begin their 1260 day ministry. This is 2300 days after May 25, 2020.

The end of the Two Witnesses ministry when they are killed would happen 1256 days later on Shushan Purim (Feast of Lots from the book of Esther - a national holiday and not a commanded Feast of the Lord). That date is Adar 15, 2030 which is February 18, 2030. The Two Witnesses lie dead for 3 1/2 days. On day 1260, they are raised to life and then called up yonder.

Counting from February 22, 2030 PLUS 1335 days = The Last Great Eighth Day on Tishri 22/ October 17, 2033 and the following day is
Tishri 23/October 18, 2033. The day that Blessed are they that wait and come to the 1335th day of Daniel 12:12.

Somewhere in between these dates on another Shavuot/Pentecost will be the Wheat Harvest/Rapture.

Somewhere in between these dates are 150 days of darkness.

Somewhere in between these dates the Great Tribulation happens, killing 1/3 of earth's population. And then another 1/4 of the population. (When it is finished,
Eze_39:12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
Eze_39:14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.

I think you can see my point. Little by little, there is revelation, and perhaps some of you understand more fully than I or others. We are in the Last Days, and Jesus/Yeshua promised those days should be shortened. Between now and the 7th sabbatical year of this 120th jubilee cycle ends in 2044/2045. The 6th millennium is almost over.

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Quickly, one lasts note: If we look at these final years, 2045 as the Last Great Eighth Day, then the Feast of Tabernacles would be 2038 to 2044 (7 years) and 2033 as the Day/Year of Atonement (Satan is locked away on the Day of Atonement). Then 2030 is the Sabbatical year between Feast of Trumpets and Day of Atonement. And finally 2024 would represent the Feast of Trumpets/Day of Judgment.

Again, it reads like this based on Leviticus 23 days changed to years: (A year for a day principle.)

1st day of 7th month=2024 - Feast of Trumpets /Judgment begins
2030 - Sabbath between Feast of Trumpets and Day of Atonement
10th day of 7th month =2033 - Day of Atonement/Satan is locked away (and Shavuot/Pentecost 2033 Rapture)
15th-21st day of 7th month =2038 - 2044 = Feast of Tabernacles (Wedding Feast)
22nd day of the 7th month =2045 = The Last Great Eighth Day/ First Year of the New Millennium - Day of Consummation/Intimacy between the Bride and Groom.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
I forgot to mention that March 11, 2020 was Purim for those who follow the Hillel II calendar. My group sent witnesses to Israel to check on the Barley to see if ready and enough for Wave Sheaf Day. It was and so we celebrated Passover a month before many groups did by the Hillel.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
He's way off and so are most people. People will see a thing or 2 that could be misconstrued to be the answer to some prophesy and start setting timeliness.

Oh...and I'm a little disappointed that you are choosing to hoard your foil.

Sir Isaac Newton's conclusion at 2060 is probably the most Protestant view, that is for sure. I think it has some merit, but it's just a view point at this stage.

It's the year 5783 on the Jewish calendar and some think the Lord will return around year 6,000, then 1,000 year Sabbath. This goes along with the Genesis Chapter 1 view point.

I thought you were hoarding all the aluminum foil?!?! lol I need some to make hats to maintain my status in the conspiracy clubs that I'm in. You have to be fashionable, dont'cha know?!?!

By the way, are you in Gary tied to the hip?