Help to Find Female

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
Filipino Female name Risil Rivas Silva Alejandro involve huge money scam from Singapore and currently hiding Ottawa all the contacts given by her deactivated if any one has any form of contact please email to [email protected]
originally she is from Tanjay City
I just took the liberty of sending you my bank information, my social security number, and my debit card information to your address

Oh! You just wanted me to help find Risil Rivas Silva Alejandro. You can just discard my e-mail, then :p

H

HisHolly

Wow!! Such ignorant comments.. some I expect it from, which is why we don't get along.. I feel like I'm on the playground in elementary school

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Wow!! Such ignorant comments.. some I expect it from, which is why we don't get along.. I feel like I'm on the playground in elementary school
Wow, you just insulted an entire thread full of perfectly nice people who were just joking around.

Nicely done!

:)

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I agree, Maxwel

Perhaps some of our ignorance comes from the fact that some of our troll, bomb-thrower and poser detectors are pretty worn out..........just sayin'

Feb 5, 2013
tsk tsk tsk....this is such an embarrassment to us. Well , im sorry if some filipina had done it you. Bad girls are everywhere around the world, you should be careful next time. Don't just trust pretty young girls hehehe. Im pretty sure , it's not her real name. My friend, you're requesting us to find needle in the middle of the ocean. How I wish I could help you but it's impossible. ok God bless.

Jan 13, 2017
Well... desperate times call for desperate measures.

: )

I don't see it as a very huge problem... This is Christian Filipino Forum... You are carrying USA flag.

Apr 30, 2016
I never had this much fun in the playground at elementary school!

A

Athula

Who are you NewWine? Supporter of Risil Rivas Silva A

A

Athula

Thanks ..............

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Why would this fugitive be stupid enough to come onto the internet, onto a Christian site? Furthermore, how would WE know who he or she is? You're wasting your time looking for them on here, that's for sure.. Try the FBI's most wanted list..