HELP-- What Did I See?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter karoup808
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

karoup808

Guest
I'm about to sound really stupid or really crazy (maybe both), so bear with me. No one has been able to give any answers, so maybe you can help me out?

So 4 or 5 years ago (I was about 16) I randomly looked out of my window around midnight. There's a road I can see from my house and past the road is just open land (no houses or people) for miles. Anyway, I looked out saw these bright green lights shooting up from the ground into the sky, so bright they reflected off of the clouds. The lights would wave back and forth, change patterns, and would turn off for a few minutes then come back on. I wish I could describe it better. My brother was in the room playing video games and I told him to look. When he saw it, he forgot about the video game (a miracle in itself) and watched with me.

Then, the lights shut off again and I saw it: this large, bright green, glowing, round ball-like thing that was hovering above the ground. No, I was NOT on drugs! My brother got so freaked out that he ran out of the room and slept on my dad's floor that night (Yeah he's a wimp). I watched it for awhile trying to figure out what it was; it was so big and bright I could see it moving from behind trees. I tried to take a video of it with my phone but you could hardly see anything. Then it was gone.

When I told my dad, he just laughed at me and said it was a plane (I know what a plane looks like!). I've only told a few other people, and the ones who don't think I'm insane have tried to figure it out but come up with nothing. Also, throughout the years I've done extensive research (aka Google), all of it from secular sources saying the things I saw is an "orb" which is some kind of spirit (possibly human or angelic/demonic).

The reason I'm bringing it up now is because my brother and I were talking about it the other night and it got me thinking about the whole thing again. I really want to know what it was! But I also want a more Godly perspective on the situation..So have you ever seen something like this or know someone who has? Any idea what it could be? I'm desperate!