Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Dear friend, be grateful for what you have and thank God.
‘A few weeks ago i spent 15 hours in ER with my wife and I was grateful for the wait, for the doctors that help all the others suffering and for God placing me in that particular ER.
I was so thankful that I even bought coffee for the nurses.
Thank you for your reply, sorry there's been a delay in my responding, I have been so caught up in the current of life's problems. But that is such a kind thing to do, to buy coffee for the nurses! Me, I've found comfort the last few days in praising God with thanks for the doctors and nurses who helped me and making requests for them over Phillipians 4.6,7
If I needed urgent medical attention I think I'd draw on my modest savings to go private, rather than wait months for an NHS appointment.
Same if i needed urgent dental treatment...