Help!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

foolishone

Aug 13, 2017
Been there---Yesterday is gone. Today open your bible and start reading, today pray and meditate on the Word. Tomorrow go to church. The time you would spend with your friends? Make sure the it is time first spent with our friend Jesus. As you go through every day talk with him all day long. You are in control of whom you want to be in control of your life. He is faithful and by his Holy Spirit will help you be faithful. Believe.

foolishone

Aug 13, 2017
If you have time to have atheist friends you have time for Jesus who is knocking at your door to let him in. It is up to you what your priorities are. Jesus first, studies 2nd. Friends? See how long it lasts if you pray before every meal you eat with them.

foolishone

Aug 13, 2017
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. That is why He died. There is none righteous. People need to understand the Holiness of Yahweh. He loves us but too many people don't understand He is Holy and pure. His love so great He came to earth to die a substitute for us. No one can go before God's presence without the blood of His only begotten Son. Don't fall into satan's lie that God is all love so everyone get's to go before Him. Yes God is love and yes everyone will get to go before Him. Satan leaves out the Holy part. If you are not written in the Lambs book of life, whose blood made it possible to be in the presence of Yahweh. It is indeed hard to know friends and family who reject so great a love and will not be in His presence eternally. But that is their choice and we must leave these matters to their creator. If you are losing faith remember that is exactly what the deceiver wants you to do. Bury yourself in the Word of God and prayer.

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
I am also in the medical field and as any in any field partially that believes in medicine the god is science. The bottom line is you have to step up! Is your knowledge of G-d and Salvation fake? Are you one of those that said Lord, Lord and He said I never knew you? He really is real and so is the Bible. But you better hit your knees and sort your business out or you will have problems. If you choose to believe your "friends" you will be convicted by the Holy Spirit and be miserable, if you you choose The Truth- G-d you will be rejected by your friends and be measurable. If you die all alone will you think your friends were right or what you already know is true?

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
The study of medicine is the most time intensive study anybody can take upon himself/herself.

You need to maintain your priorities. If God is truly important to you (as he appears to be from your post) you will make time for him. You are the only one who knows how much time is right; and that may vary from day to day. Fellowship with other believers may not be able to fit a Med School schedule. If that is the case accept it as such. God is not watching you with a rule book and checklist.

Whackado

Sep 7, 2017
I'm a child therapist now, but I was an investigator for trafficked children for years prior to this. Just like police officers, EMS, social workers and others who see the worst of the worse everyday, I have periodically lost sight of God's goodness throughout my years. When you see so many tragedies and straight up evil, it's easy to question the existence of God. In my darkest of times, I held on to some personal experiences in my life when I truly felt the presence of God. That reminds me that he is always here. Sometimes when all we see are bad things, we feel powerless and our faith waivers. Truth is, we are powerless. Thankfully, God is not. Find your faith again and keep it. Regardless of the type of medicine you plan to practice, you will see things you never planned on seeing. As a physician or any helping field, you are at an advantage because you may know some of a person's deepest needs based on your involvement with them. Let God use you in the most unique ways imaginable. Be that light that shines bright for our God.