Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Armywife001
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Armywife001

Guest
I am a newly wed and I love my husband to bits...I am so happy with him, but when he is away I find myself flirting with other people and I hate it but I don't know how to stop myself it's like an addiction to me having guys want me and I know it's horrible. How can I stop!!!!