Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cazzzz
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Might help if you gave the nature of the help you needed. Many people may not offer help when thru don't know if they are able or not. And people who may be very helpful in what you need may not respond since they don't know what your need is.
And typically forum posts get more reads/responses than blogs.
 
Hello. I don't if I can help but I will if I can. What do you need help with?