Help!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 16, 2019
I've raised 5 kids. My youngest is 13 and my oldest is 27. Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen - all too young for sex. Emotionally, we are not ready. If she or he finds the responsibility of having a baby to be too much, then they should not have sex. If you are having sex to be liked, for love, or because someone is pressuring you, you should not have sex.

Schools have good and bad teaching. They are not infallible. Good council should stand against bad.

Lulu, my son became a father at the age of 17.; the mother was 16. Their children would have been better off if they were more mature. As it is, my son is raising the kids by himself because the mother can't handle the responsibility. He regrets his past choices. Do you want this to be your life too? You need time, give yourself that.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I'm 14 and I have a dilemma involving sinning and pre-marital sex. Can someone talk it out with me?
Your doing the right thing reaching out for advice. Just remember one thing, it's one of those things you can never take back, at 14 you probably shouldn't even be thinking about it. Have you tried talking to your parents about it? or your pastor if you have one? It's one of those issues that should probably be discussed in private with your parents first, then a licensed professional like a counselor or pastor. Before you reach out to complete strangers.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Lulu, we are glad to have you with us here at Christian Chat. MMarie, Sweetmorningdew and others above have given you some very sound advice.

You should wait until marriage before being intimate with others. Marriage is for a lifetime. If that someone cannot wait until the both of you have the maturity to take on responsibility, he is the wrong one for you. Divorce is never good.

One needs that maturity before entering into a life long contract. Sharing your life with another person that you love is the most beautiful relationship we have among us mortals here on earth.....'till death do us part.

Incidentally, today is our 54th wedding anniversary. My wife has made our "house" into a "home" and we have helped each other every day.

Best wishes Lulu. We wish you God's richest blessings.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello Lulu, we are glad to have you with us here at Christian Chat. MMarie, Sweetmorningdew and others above have given you some very sound advice.

You should wait until marriage before being intimate with others. Marriage is for a lifetime. If that someone cannot wait until the both of you have the maturity to take on responsibility, he is the wrong one for you. Divorce is never good.

One needs that maturity before entering into a life long contract. Sharing your life with another person that you love is the most beautiful relationship we have among us mortals here on earth.....'till death do us part.

Incidentally, today is our 54th wedding anniversary. My wife has made our "house" into a "home" and we have helped each other every day.

Best wishes Lulu. We wish you God's richest blessings.
Wonderful! 54 years of marriage yayy that is so amazing! May you and your wife will be blessed with many many more years of happy life together to celebrate ❤❤❤

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
Lulu, you are 13 years old. You have not responded since your first post so I am wondering why you posted. You need to get some really good advice one to one with either an adult you trust or a pastor of some sort OR a therapist. 13 is a child. It is a really bad idea to have sex at your age for many reasons ... you are not emotionally ready. If someone is presssuring you, DONT BELIEVE THEM. It cannot be love at your age. Please talk to someone privately.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lulu, you are 13 years old. You have not responded since your first post so I am wondering why you posted. You need to get some really good advice one to one with either an adult you trust or a pastor of some sort OR a therapist. 13 is a child. It is a really bad idea to have sex at your age for many reasons ... you are not emotionally ready. If someone is presssuring you, DONT BELIEVE THEM. It cannot be love at your age. Please talk to someone privately.

This is what we call a "hit and run" thread. The OP posts once and never returns. Also, not all the teens on here are actually teens. We get many adults who pose as teens, and even pose as their opposite gender. I'm not saying this OP is a poser, but incidents like this happen alot here. A supposed teen comes on, tells about a problem they have, and asks to speak privately with someone. Then they start talking about sex in PM and reveal themself to actually be an adult.

If anyone here DOES send a PM to this OP, just please be careful..

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
This is what we call a "hit and run" thread. The OP posts once and never returns. Also, not all the teens on here are actually teens. We get many adults who pose as teens, and even pose as their opposite gender. I'm not saying this OP is a poser, but incidents like this happen alot here. A supposed teen comes on, tells about a problem they have, and asks to speak privately with someone. Then they start talking about sex in PM and reveal themself to actually be an adult.

If anyone here DOES send a PM to this OP, just please be careful..
'I guess I am a fool to believe people. You are right. It may be a troll. That said, it can't hurt to say what I said ... just in case, she is telling the truth. OR, maybe it might help some other person.

There are some evil people out there who will try to take advantage of a child (and 13 is that) and pressure that child for sex saying "if you love me, you will .... and that is rape as she cannot consent.

Anyway, love what you say most of the time Blue Ladybug .. you are a wise woman. Thanks.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
'I guess I am a fool to believe people. You are right. It may be a troll. That said, it can't hurt to say what I said ... just in case, she is telling the truth. OR, maybe it might help some other person.

There are some evil people out there who will try to take advantage of a child (and 13 is that) and pressure that child for sex saying "if you love me, you will .... and that is rape as she cannot consent.

Anyway, love what you say most of the time Blue Ladybug .. you are a wise woman. Thanks.

Aww, thank you.. Blushing.png And you're welcome. Happy Cat-1.png