Help!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
He is special needs. I’m not sure she brings up how he can’t talk.... then she brought this to my attention, and she keeps saying it.
Sometimes doctors can find an underlying reason for a behavior and make a diagnosis. There are different health conditions that involve repetition of words but then again it may just be a phase she will grow out of. I would check with a professional to make sure.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
How concerning for you. I would be upset too. I love, though, that you are reaching out rather than sitting/running with it in your head. You have had great advice here already. I agree, make qn appointment with the docs, just to ease your mind. On that note, even more sit with our Lord for awhile and ask Him to ease your thoughts, and pray for her health. I will pray these things for you and yours as well. Hugs.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Yes I’m in the medical field. It’s not normal for her. She points out that he can’t talk and so many other things... it just worries me
"Never doubt what an adult can 'learn' from a child!....has not God's 'inspiration' touched
precisely on this subject. Spiritual discernment has profound significance."
'Praise God'

Attachments

Dec 26, 2017
Sometimes doctors can find an underlying reason for a behavior and make a diagnosis. There are different health conditions that involve repetition of words but then again it may just be a phase she will grow out of. I would check with a professional to make sure.
Thank you. I’m going to make an appt, with her doctor.. it’s just strange. Thank you again

Dec 26, 2017
How concerning for you. I would be upset too. I love, though, that you are reaching out rather than sitting/running with it in your head. You have had great advice here already. I agree, make qn appointment with the docs, just to ease your mind. On that note, even more sit with our Lord for awhile and ask Him to ease your thoughts, and pray for her health. I will pray these things for you and yours as well. Hugs.
Thank you! God bless you! I have definitely been praying.... just so much to take in.

Dec 26, 2017
"Never doubt what an adult can 'learn' from a child!....has not God's 'inspiration' touched
precisely on this subject. Spiritual discernment has profound significance."
'Praise God'
Your right. God Bless you