HELP!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kburzinski

I cannot take it any more! I just want to give up! I feel I am never good enough in the relationship and life. I feel I am a complete failure.

Mar 18, 2011
whatever is going on inside of you needs to come out. Lets talk about it.

A

AnandaHya

I cannot take it any more! I just want to give up! I feel I am never good enough in the relationship and life. I feel I am a complete failure.
don't give up. just because one relationship didn't work out with a girl doesn't mean God doesn't have plans for you and your life.

Perhaps you need to take some time to learn to stand strong in the Lord and how to rely on HIM and not upon other people.

It is not healthy to place another person on a pedestal, it hurts when they tumble off.

I was never good at a lot of things and if I trusted in my own strength I would never do anything because fear and anxiety would drown out all other things.

Instead I lean upon God's strength and He helps us get through the tough times.

I'm not really good with words. So I'll give you a song, some Bible verses and a prayer. that is what I do when I feel down. perhaps it will help you as well...

Dear Heavenly Father please allow your peace to dwell in our hearts and remind us that You make all things work for the good of those who love and trust in You O God. thank you for your many blessings and for the time you allowed us to spend with out loved ones. Often things happen we don't understand Lord and we are heartbroken by them. Jesus help heal our broken hearts and teach us to walk in Your Holy Spirit. Show us how to be Your hands and feet and bring love and compassion and light to this lost world so in need of You O God. Lord may Your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. We thank you for giving us our daily bread and please keep us from evil and lead us not into temptation. Lord, guide us and show us what it mean to be a Light that leads people to You. In Jesus name we pray, Amen

Romans 8:26-28
New King James Version (NKJV)
26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us[a] with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCjIM7-aLmg[/video]

K

kburzinski

We still together...Not sure what going on! I would love to talk to someone....

K

kburzinski

not sure how to talk on this thing!! I am going for a drive to clear my head

J

JJAC

I know i'm only 15 but I may be able to help if you're willing to talk
feel free to message me

Oct 20, 2011
Your right, your not the one we want, we'll go find someone else.... my name is Arnold, Syberdine systems 101, code name The Terminator. My system tell me you're not the one. That you're not good enough, so I'll leave but..... I'll be back! Before I leave I'll make a connection with the infinite supercomputer and let him know that you're having a system malfunction. Asta-la-vista baby! ;-0

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
You know bro, relationships are not easy and we are always fail, but Jesus knows all relationships, He is the one who makes our hearts feel, He is the only one who can make you the perfect partner, so ask God to lead you on and help be that perfect partner. God bless

A

AnandaHya

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are in my prayers in Jesus for all comfort, healing and knowladge of how you are trully loved by Jesus.

God bless
pickles

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Neat name, Kburzinski, I really like that. As for being a failure, without our dear Lord, we are all in that boat. It sounds to me as though the enemy is accusing you, and you are listening to him.

Shut your gaze off from the accuser and look to the One you love. Jesus loves you as you are, do not try to do anything and let Him be your way.

Meanwhile I pray you receive the strength and wisdom to overcome and overlook this attack on your mind, body, soul and heart and rise up on eagles' wings. In Jesus name I pray with all, amen.

S

shekaniah

I will be praying for you... to gain peace and understanding.