Her Eyes Hold A Story

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rachel20

Senior Member
May 7, 2013
1,639
106
63
Her eyes hold a story
Her lips are full, a timeless beauty
Her hair cascades, a dark shimmer
Her words are arrows in a quiver


I stare, as she gets ready
To mesmerize, her hands are steady
I want to hold a magnifying glass
To her face, she's dignity and class


The fall of her sari is a red ruby
Her perfume is gentle, not heady
She is the one I turn to for comfort
How to sooth me, she's an expert


Everything she does is beautiful
I am on her mind, she's that dutiful
First to wake up, she worries for my future
Every morning and night, I am her prayer


I help her as she gets dressed
Is this too much, she's stressed
I laugh as she pouts at the mirror
Stunning woman, her love is a river


She's walked the path of fire
And she's seen scenes so dire
Her eyes hold a story
That never betray her beauty



Dedicated to my stunningly beautiful mother who mesmerizes me, not only with her beauty but with her love.


 
Hi Rachel20,

A sweet poem, towards your mother...inspiring!!!

GBU, my sister in the Lord