Her

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jacobd

Junior Member
May 31, 2010
17
3
3
56
Sugar Land, Texas
bit.ly
When we talk, my heart feels good,
She is the one, my heart tells me,
She is the one, tell her what you feel.
My foolish heart, O, if you only knew,
She does not feel that same way like I do.

My heart hangs on her every word
My soul longs for her presence,
I love her with my very being.
She is the air I breathe, I feel.
She and me two souls in mortal bodies,
I wish she'd feel the same way I feel
How my heart aches to let her know
The thoughts I feel and live in my soul.

When she leaves the room, my heart skips a beat,
It dies and then comes back to life
To the realization that she will be back when she pleases,
She teases me so, my heart be calm,
Don't be still forever, for then I would never see her again.

My eyes long to see your face someday soon,
My hand longs to hold your hand,
And gaze into the midst of your soul,
See the crystal clear waters, the spring that is in your heart.
And cry my tears and pray they mix with yours.

I wish to say her name a million times,
I wish to tell her, Be mine, be forever mine,
Let our hearts twine together for eternity,
Let God allow our hearts to be happy for an eternity
With God by our side, let us live our true purpose, a Christian life,
and bless His name for it is worthy of the highest praise.
Let us be married in His presence, the richness of His mercy and grace.
Hallelujah, Amen!

(A romantic poem dedicated to her).