Juggernaut...!!!
"it's already here" he says clearly "this is not a conspiracy theory". Why is this posted in this forum?
I agree. There were parodies about this ten years ago. This is not a parody though.
I think most Christians have made a fundamental error in equating the tribulation with the 70th week in Daniel and therefore with it being 7 years long.Thanks for posting.
They've been floating regional currencies since Bush met with Mexican Pres Fox and the PM of Canada to agree to the Amero to replace the national currencies. Some thought it a conspiracy theory/ lie because it didn't come to fruition. I saw the videos and prototype of the Amero, but it was tabled for some reason unknown to us.
Next was the national ID card. Many of the states decided to agree to it being their fed compliant state driver's licenses. Many states did not comply for various reasons. Christians outside the liberal camps saw it as a step just before the mark. It uses biometrics and turns ones facial recognition scan into a numerical algorithm that enters every gt data base in the world. That is still in process of completion after a number of years. Most have signed on.
I think that I'm going to wait to see if this is implemented before I agree with the man. I don't know what day the tribulation begins, but have seen too many claims that were false alarms. Just because Davros says something, doesn't make it magically happen. That very well is likely the devil's plans, but God only knows that day and hour. We should however, be diligent and watch.
Don't get me wrong. The tribulation period is important to me. I think many Christians throughout history have gone through tribulation. I do however, belief that the wrath of God's judgement will be poured out upon the Earth immediately after the rapture of all believers. Up until then, there's going to be much persecution. I hate to get much more specific date wise, because even Jesus didn't know that day while He was here on earth. We do have signs like those described in Matthew 24.I think most Christians have made a fundamental error in equating the tribulation with the 70th week in Daniel and therefore with it being 7 years long.
I cannot find any verse that says the tribulation is 7 years long. The famine is 7 years long, the witnesses have a ministry for 42 months, which is 3 1/2 years. But, Jacob's trouble which could be considered a type of the "tribulation" is depicted by the ten days from the Feast of Trumpets to the Day of Atonement. So that would indicate 10 years.
To me, the 69th week ended with Jesus being crucified, so it makes sense that the 70th week would begin either with Nisan 1, or Passover, or Nisan 17 (the day of resurrection). So when I say "welcome to the tribulation" I am not referring to the 70th week. I don't believe that week starts until after the rapture. The 70th week is when the Lord turns his attention to Israel because the "times of the Gentiles" is over and it ends with the rapture of the church.