Here we go - Fox News with the conspiracy "theories"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
FOX tabloid news at it again rolleye.gif

Excerpts:

James Comey

In July 2016, the FBI opened a secretive counterintelligence investigation into Russian interference in the U.S. election. In violation of protocol, the FBI did not inform Congress until March 2017. Inexplicably, FBI Director James Comey said it was because the investigation was “too sensitive,” but this is precisely why law enforcement informs Congress of new investigations.

John Brennan

As I wrote in my book "Spygate," Brennan himself acknowledged that it was he who sparked the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation by passing on British intelligence on Trump associates to American intelligence agencies.

While the GCHQ (the U.K.’s equivalent of the NSA) and the CIA have denied collusion, The Guardian reported that “both U.S. and U.K. intelligence sources acknowledge that GCHQ played an early, prominent role in kickstarting the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation, which began in late July 2016.”

James Clapper

Assisting Brennan was then Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. Clapper said he had the same “information” as Brennan, and his “dashboard warning lights were on because of that.” With limited information, the FBI pushed the investigation into a full-blown inquiry instead of alerting the Trump campaign of possible danger and stopping any further damage to the electoral process.

Assessing any possible threat is one thing, but pressing into a full investigation without facts of a crime or national security threat violates standard procedure. According to Clapper, the preliminary investigation revealed no probable cause of any collusion, yet the investigation kept following this dead-end trail.

Full conspiracy:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dan...ted-phony-russia-probe-and-must-answer-for-it

So much for getting back to running the country.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
what conspiracy ?

have you ever read these men's own word's ??

and , just for your info, the phase " conspiracy theory ' was coined in the mid-60' s by the c I a to discourage anyone from questioning the kennedy assignation .

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Jul 21, 2018
Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, etc... they are all cable "news" shows. They are there for ratings first... not telling the news. Fox and CNN think having political pundits express/debate their opinion is journalism. Sorry, opinion pieces are not news... it isn't journalism. If you really want to watch the news, you wouldn't watch any cable "news" show. If you want to be in an echo-chamber of your own thoughts/beliefs, then you can watch Fox if you're a conservative or CNN if you're a liberal. If you're neither, well then I'd consider real journalistic sources that aren't trying to get hot takes for ratings.

I just see no point in calling out Fox News only when other networks do this all the time as well. Lets call them all out and not the networks we happen to disagree with more.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I like your Exposing error...one post at a time..."

You are right. You certainly are keeping us .mere mortals busy with your posts.

K

kaylagrl

Bongino isn't a journalist, doesn't claim to be. It's an opinion piece and is labeled as such.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Yet it appeared as front page "news" on yer favourite tabloid Crox "news".