Well. Anyway. I was down again, and then I was sitting at home watching television, now lots of the boardcasting on TV is really good, i love history, and good drama's. ( You wouldn't think so, after so much drama in my own life) But I ended up watching just for watching. I am not against reality shows, but I just never could see the point in it.
But now I was just watching it- I don't know why- guess it was easy and comforting, eventually as I got more and more into it. it started to get amused and excited. Who will be kicked out next time, who is cheatin' on who. Something I would not have been looking at before had become half of my day. After a week I discovered very half of the stuff was a retransmission of previous of sent episodes, Over n' Over again. it started to get boring. I mean. That I lost focus and memory under depression, but I didn't lose that much.. I knew how it would go. Who would be kicked, who would go on to the next round.
I went online and browsed around, and searched for bible scriptures. Things I would read in the bible, or a word on my mind. For Instance. Loneliness, I looked it up online in bibles, to see what the bible had to say about this and that. That's how I found Christianchat. I joined the chat, and it was the first night I was here. I was blessed to chat with a man who had plenty to deal with himself.
He took his time and prayed for me and prayed together with me. It was a great comfort and reliving feeling that struck my heart. More than words can ever describe. Afterour prays and talk. I went back to the lounge, and then after a couple of hours someone said hello. And this person- Send me a passage from a book she had just read, about a guy who comes back to God about twenty times, and I was like. Hmm.That sounds like me… I have read that passage many times since, and it has given me comfort.
Then another one said- Hello, and to make it short:I don't know how it happened but eventually this lady opened me up. Because of my upbringing and rather untraditional teen years. I guess. It's safe to say. I lack in social skills. I will not go deeper into this, Most ppl I have met will never realise it nor notice it. But if you do work with human beings that does. I think. You will be able to spot it. This lady has already in a very short time helped me so much. Thanks to Christianchat. I am so thanksfully for it. ( To be continued…)
But now I was just watching it- I don't know why- guess it was easy and comforting, eventually as I got more and more into it. it started to get amused and excited. Who will be kicked out next time, who is cheatin' on who. Something I would not have been looking at before had become half of my day. After a week I discovered very half of the stuff was a retransmission of previous of sent episodes, Over n' Over again. it started to get boring. I mean. That I lost focus and memory under depression, but I didn't lose that much.. I knew how it would go. Who would be kicked, who would go on to the next round.
I went online and browsed around, and searched for bible scriptures. Things I would read in the bible, or a word on my mind. For Instance. Loneliness, I looked it up online in bibles, to see what the bible had to say about this and that. That's how I found Christianchat. I joined the chat, and it was the first night I was here. I was blessed to chat with a man who had plenty to deal with himself.
He took his time and prayed for me and prayed together with me. It was a great comfort and reliving feeling that struck my heart. More than words can ever describe. Afterour prays and talk. I went back to the lounge, and then after a couple of hours someone said hello. And this person- Send me a passage from a book she had just read, about a guy who comes back to God about twenty times, and I was like. Hmm.That sounds like me… I have read that passage many times since, and it has given me comfort.
Then another one said- Hello, and to make it short:I don't know how it happened but eventually this lady opened me up. Because of my upbringing and rather untraditional teen years. I guess. It's safe to say. I lack in social skills. I will not go deeper into this, Most ppl I have met will never realise it nor notice it. But if you do work with human beings that does. I think. You will be able to spot it. This lady has already in a very short time helped me so much. Thanks to Christianchat. I am so thanksfully for it. ( To be continued…)