Here's a conspiracy for ya

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
How about a temporary ceasefire. I'm going to spend (waste) as much time as it takes to respond to conspiracy nuts on this site but will try not to let them lead me off into dozens of different conspiracies so as not to be accountable for providing evidence for any of them. I'm going to specifically debate the 9/11 attack on the pentagon because they all seem to embrace easily debunked conspiracy theories regarding that attack. Please come and offer your thoughts. Maybe at some point, we can discuss your latest conspiracy.
 
How about a temporary ceasefire. I'm going to spend (waste) as much time as it takes to respond to conspiracy nuts on this site but will try not to let them lead me off into dozens of different conspiracies so as not to be accountable for providing evidence for any of them. I'm going to specifically debate the 9/11 attack on the pentagon because they all seem to embrace easily debunked conspiracy theories regarding that attack. Please come and offer your thoughts. Maybe at some point, we can discuss your latest conspiracy.

Lol. It isn't "my" conspiracy man. I don't even think this one qualifies as such. A legend perhaps? Then again maybe you think the Genesis account a legend as well?
 
If it were a missile that had hit the Pentagon then I highly doubt that it would have taken out several light poles before hitting the Pentagon. Don't those things explode on impact?
 
If it were a missile that had hit the Pentagon then I highly doubt that it would have taken out several light poles before hitting the Pentagon. Don't those things explode on impact?

Wait what? Those giant people had missiles and theyre the ones who blew up the pentagram.....I mean gon?
 
I keep finding that threads are closing once I've participated -- CC Conspiracy?!
 
Lol. It isn't "my" conspiracy man. I don't even think this one qualifies as such. A legend perhaps? Then again maybe you think the Genesis account a legend as well?

Yea technically not a conspiracy since there is actually quite a bit of information pertaining to ancient giants from both ancient and modern perspectives and accounts. Cool read though, 9/11 stuff gets boring.
 
LA Marzulli is pretty good. i Have always liked his presentations.
 
LA Marzulli is pretty good. i Have always liked his presentations.

Cool, I'll have to check him out, I like listening to Steve Quayle and reading some of his books on it....he's obsessed with them but very good in his presentation about it.....
 
i have learned some interesting things from studying the belief systems in the americas. there seem to be 2 themes. one seems to be very zen / nature oriented and for the most part in line with the Noahide Laws. then you have the belief systems that are much more complex, dark, human sacrifice and very similar to Canaanite / Babylon beliefs.
not saying this is how it is, just what i see.
 
i have learned some interesting things from studying the belief systems in the americas. there seem to be 2 themes. one seems to be very zen / nature oriented and for the most part in line with the Noahide Laws. then you have the belief systems that are much more complex, dark, human sacrifice and very similar to Canaanite / Babylon beliefs.
not saying this is how it is, just what i see.

Just to be sure....your talking about giants either being wiped out during noah's flood and the opposing view being that giants were still here post flood (goliath for example) and that they were half human/half demon? If I'm wrong please explain further I'm interested in your viewpoint....:)
 
Just to be sure....your talking about giants either being wiped out during noah's flood and the opposing view being that giants were still here post flood (goliath for example) and that they were half human/half demon? If I'm wrong please explain further I'm interested in your viewpoint....:)

i was talking about 2 different belief systems that both existed. 1 was good and 1 was bad. the giants would have been involved in both.
i think giants were before and after flood. they were destroyed in flood. the post flood giants were a result from corrupted blood passed through one of the wives of noahs sons. probably ham or japheth.
 
i was talking about 2 different belief systems that both existed. 1 was good and 1 was bad. the giants would have been involved in both.
i think giants were before and after flood. they were destroyed in flood. the post flood giants were a result from corrupted blood passed through one of the wives of noahs sons. probably ham or japheth.

I have to be honest this is not my area of expertise or knowledge, I just enjoy once in a while reading/listening about it.... I believe pre flood the giants were a result of fallen angels + human women = nephilim.... now since these were destroyed the demons would still be on this planet as they are spirits and can't be destroyed....so I agree with you post flood the blood line got corrupted but my view for that is once mankind turned to idols/demons that demonic power probably manipulated the DNA in some form....after all demons can cause diseases so they have to have some ability to manipulate dna/cells? Just my guess....and satan can't create anything only manipulate/pervert....corrupt stuff...it's the same drive behind modern day mankind wanting to use cern to open portals....with the excuse being finding the "god" particle but in reality the motive is probably more sinister and breaking that spiritual barrier between earth and hell once and for all....jmo....in 6000 yrs nothing has changed mankind is still manipulated by satan....just more technology that's all...
 
I have to be honest this is not my area of expertise or knowledge, I just enjoy once in a while reading/listening about it.... I believe pre flood the giants were a result of fallen angels + human women = nephilim.... now since these were destroyed the demons would still be on this planet as they are spirits and can't be destroyed....so I agree with you post flood the blood line got corrupted but my view for that is once mankind turned to idols/demons that demonic power probably manipulated the DNA in some form....after all demons can cause diseases so they have to have some ability to manipulate dna/cells? Just my guess....and satan can't create anything only manipulate/pervert....corrupt stuff...it's the same drive behind modern day mankind wanting to use cern to open portals....with the excuse being finding the "god" particle but in reality the motive is probably more sinister and breaking that spiritual barrier between earth and hell once and for all....jmo....in 6000 yrs nothing has changed mankind is still manipulated by satan....just more technology that's all...

its a complicated subject for sure.
we know that after the flood our Lord commanded Joshua and Calib to go into canaan and exterminate everyone, even women and children. makes no sense unless the land was infested with corrupt blood and our Lord was trying to protect us. but the bible also tells us they did not accomplish this and there were survivors.
in the old days giants would have been a big deal, but in todays world would you really need giants to enforce dark agendas, i think not. i think there are many today that are of this corrupted bloodline. it makes sense when you look at the things going on in todays world.
 
its a complicated subject for sure.
we know that after the flood our Lord commanded Joshua and Calib to go into canaan and exterminate everyone, even women and children. makes no sense unless the land was infested with corrupt blood and our Lord was trying to protect us. but the bible also tells us they did not accomplish this and there were survivors.
in the old days giants would have been a big deal, but in todays world would you really need giants to enforce dark agendas, i think not. i think there are many today that are of this corrupted bloodline. it makes sense when you look at the things going on in todays world.

True it may not be as much corrupt blood as corrupt souls who for lack of a better term have blended their soul to the devil....That being said Darwin and his idea of pure breeding was a fallacy as he had a wife who was a cousin and many of his children turned out mentally disabled....This concept of a super-human or pure breeding is what is fueling the human genome project, people think oh it's great to get my genome mapped for defects etc....while that is true, the other side is they can see who has "desirable" traits and who doesn't....while nazi germany did this blatantly today it is done with a scientific mask of human genome mapping....same monster idea underneath with a different mask....
 
I like where you guys are taking this thread. There are so many cave drawing, egyption Hieroglyphs that portray other worldly events, people and animals.....I even visited Tiwanaku in Bolivia. There were some really awesome ruins there built even before the Mayans and Incas were prevelant that defied the current narrative that we are being told about our history. The Indians on the planes and in Arizona spoke of many different kinds of people that they thought were Gods of some sort. Not to mention the pyramids right here in our own back yard that no one in academia seems to want to talk about. Thanks for making this a good read.
 
i have learned some interesting things from studying the belief systems in the americas. there seem to be 2 themes. one seems to be very zen / nature oriented and for the most part in line with the Noahide Laws. then you have the belief systems that are much more complex, dark, human sacrifice and very similar to Canaanite / Babylon beliefs.
not saying this is how it is, just what i see.

I have noticed this too, but then I think both are evil and pagan religious systems. The zen stuff is actually pretty stock witchcraft. They're creation worshippers basically, that's why you have the "mother nature" cult stuff is very prevalent in their cultures, and one can see how this has been subsumed into the new ager type beliefs prevalent today. It's actually not at all in line with the Noahic covenant because for one part of that is still to recognize God, and for two because man was given dominion of the earth. One can see their pagan nature worship basically is the antithesis of the Noahic covenant.

Also the nature worshipper cults of the native americans also did human sacrifice. Probably the most famous example being the Aztecs sacrificing people because they believed they had to feed the sun blood.

The other side which you mention though is still quite dark. Literally demon worshippers. That's sorta how all the pagan religions breakdown to it really, either they are creation worshippers or they're demon worshippers, or in some cases both. I know it sounds whacky to most people, but history is pretty whack.
 
Last edited:
I like where you guys are taking this thread. There are so many cave drawing, egyption Hieroglyphs that portray other worldly events, people and animals.....I even visited Tiwanaku in Bolivia. There were some really awesome ruins there built even before the Mayans and Incas were prevelant that defied the current narrative that we are being told about our history. The Indians on the planes and in Arizona spoke of many different kinds of people that they thought were Gods of some sort. Not to mention the pyramids right here in our own back yard that no one in academia seems to want to talk about. Thanks for making this a good read.

Every civilization has a story about the flood, I've studied the epic of gilgamesh extensively as an example, and even people in australia the aborigenees have stories similar to the worldwide flood....so does hinduism...it really is fantastic to research....

Also the mayans talk of angel like beings and of a returning "messiah" figure....very interesting indeed I look forward to both you and jay88's viewpoints/knowledge.....good reading indeed :)