Here's a poem I wrote a few years back, enjoy.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Socreta93

Senior Member
Jul 28, 2015
2,320
375
83
It's titled "You Used To Love Me"

We always talked, you seem to always cry
Now though you treat me l like I've died
We used to be close, but why we're so apart
I did nothing that could have broken your heart
I'm there for you, I will never leave you
I been there after all that you been through
You used to love me, I remember the days
We helped each other in every single way
The day you gave your life to me remember
It was my birthday, a cold night I'm December
That was my gift, the best I could receive
Until the day you let yourself be so deceived
Wanting a better life, you want more love
Where you end up, you won't get the same love
You may not feel the same but I still love you
You may hate me but I still love you
I long for the day you return to me
The imperative request to whom have forsaken me
The choice is yours, I sit back and ponder
That you used to love me, but now I wonder
If you will come back to me, till then I somber
Sincerely Jesus Christ
 
oh wow this is heavy(in a good way) its not easy to read
speaks to me OUCH Lord forgive us
thankyou socreta this is really needed believers need to hear this
:( it will help me i know
 
thats really not easy to read ... im speechless heal my heart oh God! Im yours!

thankyyou lord you always receive you sheep back to you please heal our hearts completely so we can love you again sincerly sorry Ruth
 
I saw the following on ChristianChat.com/blogs:

It's titled "You Used To Love Me"

We always talked, you seem to always cry
Now though you treat me l like I've died
We used to be close, but why we're so apart
I did nothing that could have broken your heart
I'm there for you, I will never leave you
I been there after all that you been through
You used to love me, I remember the days
We helped each other in every single way
The day you gave your life to me remember...

That was the perfect place for building my interest.
"Who is saying this?!!!" I said to myself.
So I clicked onto your blog... and I am glad I did.



 
Amen, Socreta! The Lord Jesus is worthy of our lives and our love.

The-Passion-of-the-Christ-Featured.jpg