Here's How To Go To Heaven If You Get The "Mark" Chip

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
LOL..

The mark IS NOT an implant, chip or tattoo. It won't be a removable thing..

K

kaylagrl

LOL IKR? I mean, if the Mark was truly a chip placed just below the skin in the hand or forehead, what sane person would let that stand in the way of an eternity with Jesus?
My mothers dog has a chip in case he gets lost. It's in the back of his neck. I've noticed he's been acting a little shifty lately.

Aug 3, 2019
My mothers dog has a chip in case he gets lost. It's in the back of his neck. I've noticed he's been acting a little shifty lately.
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
Thanks, Phoneman-777. Now I know there's nothing to worry about. :p

Aug 3, 2019
Yes, God will never notice that deep scar on your hand. He'll be totally clueless as to what was once there. :LOL:
"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men." Matthew 12:31 KJV :cool:

If God is willing to forgive Israelite King Manasseh of sacrificing his children to Babylonian gods, but He will not forgive you if you repent and dig out that chip? (Hint: the chip ain't the Mark :cool:)

Aug 3, 2019
Thanks, Phoneman-777. Now I know there's nothing to worry about. :p
Man, I got a solution for every problem....Ventriloquists for people who want to go to heaven, but can't talk in tongues, winning Pearly Gates lotto tickets for those of us who ain't Calvinist...even Air Guitars for the Church of Christ people :D

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men." Matthew 12:31 KJV :cool:

If God is willing to forgive Israelite King Manasseh of sacrificing his children to Babylonian gods, but He will not forgive you if you repent and dig out that chip? (Hint: the chip ain't the Mark :cool:)
:oops: I was attempting to interject humor. Clearly you were immune to the interjection. :ROFL:

Aug 3, 2019
:oops: I was attempting to interject humor. Clearly you were immune to the interjection. :ROFL:
Actually, it sounded like a strong argument against the chip removal being a viable means to escape the curse of Revelation 14:9...had me stumped for a moment. Then I remembered about the Unpardonable Sin as being the only thing we can't be forgiven of.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
:) not sure if this was just a joke. Matters not if you take the mark. Well one would have to get past worshiping the beast. ALL will worship it or die. And cutting some chip out lol.. does nothing. Its written any one that TAKES.. once you take it.. its over. And those that take the mark know they are saying no to Christ.

Beast has to come alive.. before that the Antichrist lawless one.. not out in the open yet.. Church still here blah blah blah :)

Aug 3, 2019
We're not told what the mark is therefore how do we say we know what it is not?
'Wait, the most fearful curse in all of Scripture which warns against getting the Mark...and yet we don't know what it is?

Aug 3, 2019
:) not sure if this was just a joke. Matters not if you take the mark. Well one would have to get past worshiping the beast. ALL will worship it or die. And cutting some chip out lol.. does nothing. Its written any one that TAKES.. once you take it.. its over. And those that take the mark know they are saying no to Christ.

Beast has to come alive.. before that the Antichrist lawless one.. not out in the open yet.. Church still here blah blah blah :)
You're right on the money in saying that the Mark has to do with WORSHIP...good thing the Beast has told the entire world what its Mark is. Knowing the identity of the Beast makes it easy to avoid that Mark.

Aug 3, 2019
NOPE... The scripture states that ALL who recieve it are doomed.. So telling people they can recieve it and then cut it out later is to me a very very evil bit of advice..
It would be evil advice if not for the fact that the Mark has nothing to do with a chip...here's why: those that DO NOT GET the Mark are said to "keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus" --- which means that those who DO GET the Mark are breaking the commandments of God and do not have the faith of Jesus - the faith which kept Him "obedient unto death, even the death of the Cross."

What did God desire His people to have in BOTH the forehead AND hand? His law. The Mark can go in EITHER the forehead OR hand - because one chooses to believe error or does not but goes along for the sake of convenience.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
It would be evil advice if not for the fact that the Mark has nothing to do with a chip...here's why: those that DO NOT GET the Mark are said to "keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus" --- which means that those who DO GET the Mark are breaking the commandments of God and do not have the faith of Jesus - the faith which kept Him "obedient unto death, even the death of the Cross."

What did God desire His people to have in BOTH the forehead AND hand? His law. The Mark can go in EITHER the forehead OR hand - because one chooses to believe error or does not but goes along for the sake of convenience.
Your theory is wrong.. Because people can still buy and sell products and services if they are true Christians.. This mark will ensure that no one without it will be able to buy or sell anything..

Sometimes things in the Bible should be interpreted as they are written,, Not turned into symbols to cloud the true meaning and lead people into deception..

So yeah i stand on what i said in my first people.. Telling people that receiving the mark of the beast is ok because you can cut it out latter is EVIL..

Aug 3, 2019
Your theory is wrong.. Because people can still buy and sell products and services if they are true Christians.. This mark will ensure that no one without it will be able to buy or sell anything..

Sometimes things in the Bible should be interpreted as they are written,, Not turned into symbols to cloud the true meaning and lead people into deception..So yeah i stand on what i said in my first people.. Telling people that receiving the mark of the beast is ok because you can cut it out latter is EVIL..
Peter tells you when it comes to prophetic symbolism, private interpretations such as yours that are formed from headlines, wild sensationalist books and movies, or ridiculous theories of uninspired men are illegitimate, and he says we are to ask "holy men that spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit" what the symbols mean...men like Moses, Jeremiah, Daniel, Zechariah, Ezekiel, etc. Understand?
  • I asked Moses was there anything God ever told him about something going in the hand or forehead...and he never once spoke about a stupid chip. He said God desired His Law to be there.
  • The author of the clearly end times chapter of Psalms 94 says the "throne of iniquity" shall "frame mischief by a LAW."
  • John says those who do not get the Mark are keeping God's Law - by extension, those that get it are breaking God's law.
  • John says God's end time church are "they who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."
  • Nebuchadnezzer wanted to burn up the three Hebrews for refusing to keep his unBiblical law and bow down to the image.
  • Daniel was thrown to the lions for refusing to keep Darius' unBiblical law about worship and prayer.
  • In Esther's time, the Jews were sentenced to death because Mordecai refused to bow to Haman.
Are you really not able to conceive in your mind that in this information age in which we live, an evil religio/political system can pass unBiblical laws and then switch off a person's electronic account who refuses to obey them? The only thing evil is trying to tell people the Mark of the Beast is a chip when you don't even know who the Beast is! I guarantee you can't tell me, but you know what it's Mark is, right? :ROFL: Don't you think you oughta find out who the Beast is first, then try to figure out the Mark? I can tell you who the Beast is and then let the BEAST ITSELF tell you what it claims is it's Mark. From the Bible, that is.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Peter tells you when it comes to prophetic symbolism, private interpretations such as yours that are formed from headlines, wild sensationalist books and movies, or ridiculous theories of uninspired men are illegitimate, and he says we are to ask "holy men that spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit" what the symbols mean...men like Moses, Jeremiah, Daniel, Zechariah, Ezekiel, etc. Understand?
  • I asked Moses was there anything God ever told him about something going in the hand or forehead...and he never once spoke about a stupid chip. He said God desired His Law to be there.
  • The author of the clearly end times chapter of Psalms 94 says the "throne of iniquity" shall "frame mischief by a LAW."
  • John says those who do not get the Mark are keeping God's Law - by extension, those that get it are breaking God's law.
  • John says God's end time church are "they who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."
  • Nebuchadnezzer wanted to burn up the three Hebrews for refusing to keep his unBiblical law and bow down to the image.
  • Daniel was thrown to the lions for refusing to keep Darius' unBiblical law about worship and prayer.
  • In Esther's time, the Jews were sentenced to death because Mordecai refused to bow to Haman.
Are you really not able to conceive in your mind that in this information age in which we live, an evil religio/political system can pass unBiblical laws and then switch off a person's electronic account who refuses to obey them? The only thing evil is trying to tell people the Mark of the Beast is a chip when you don't even know who the Beast is! I guarantee you can't tell me, but you know what it's Mark is, right? :ROFL: Don't you think you oughta find out who the Beast is first, then try to figure out the Mark? I can tell you who the Beast is and then let the BEAST ITSELF tell you what it claims is it's Mark. From the Bible, that is.
Of course i cannot tell you who the beast is.. He has not been revealed yet.. And again I stand by what i have said.. The mark will be requiored if a person wants to buy or sell anything.. So it is NOT about keeping the laws or not keeping the laws.. Also the beast is not an ""it's"" The beast is a man a ""He""..

Aug 3, 2019
Of course i cannot tell you who the beast is.. He has not been revealed yet.. And again I stand by what i have said.. The mark will be requiored if a person wants to buy or sell anything.. So it is NOT about keeping the laws or not keeping the laws.. Also the beast is not an ""it's"" The beast is a man a ""He""..
Really? Who told you that a “beast” in prophecy is a man? I would encourage you to get your prophetic symbol interpretations from the Bible, seeing that the Bible interprets itself.

Daniel says a beast is a KINGDOM, not a man.