Here's How To Go To Heaven If You Get The "Mark" Chip

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 3, 2019
BTW, If God raised up Darby for the purpose of understanding end time prophecy in its fullness, and to iron out the errors of the past, so be it. And biblically it wouldn't be the first time for such a phenomenon to occur now would it?
God never raised up Darby to teach error, but that is exactly what he ended up doing. Darby piggybacked on the errors of Ribera because he rejected the Biblical truth of Protestantism that the Papacy is the Antichrist, and it's Mark is exactly what their own papal admission is: it's claim of the ability to change God's law.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
God never raised up Darby to teach error, but that is exactly what he ended up doing. Darby piggybacked on the errors of Ribera because he rejected the that the Papacy is the Antichrist, and it's Mark is exactly what their own papal admission is: it's claim of the ability to change God's law.
"Biblical truth of Protestantism"
I beg to differ. There is biblical truth and then there is Protestantism. One may not necessarily have anything to do with the other.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Clueless people have gone to the most symbolic book of the Bible and insisted that the Mark is a literal tattoo or chip or some other external identifier, but over and over in Scripture, God has declared only ONE thing that sets apart His people from Satan's people, and that is turning from sin unto death to obedience unto life. He has declared that His Law is to be "in the hand" and "in the frontlets between thine eyes". The saints who do not receive the Mark "keep the commandments of God", which means the Marked are breaking them. Therefore, the Mark is directly associated with a rejection of God's Law.

But, since blind Christians today insist that freedom in Christ means freedom to totally disregard God's Law, this obvious association is unacceptable, and they will continue to search in vain but never come to a knowledge of the truth unless they repent of this heresy and obtain "ears to hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches".
So let me ask you this: What are the end times according to your interpretation of the Scriptures?
Does such a phenomenon exist at all? How do you deal with the vast quantities of scripture that stipulate that Israel will be returned to the land in a physical kingdom as a redeemed and blessed nation, where all punishments and curses are ended?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
God never raised up Darby to teach error, but that is exactly what he ended up doing. Darby piggybacked on the errors of Ribera because he rejected the Biblical truth of Protestantism that the Papacy is the Antichrist, and it's Mark is exactly what their own papal admission is: it's claim of the ability to change God's law.
As far as I know, there is no evidence that Darby plagiarized Ribera. Your notion that the mark of the beast is the "ability" to change in God's law is simply a figment of someone's imagination, as there is zero scriptural support for this idea. The mark of the beast is a counterfeit of the seal that God puts upon believers.

Aug 3, 2019
"Biblical truth of Protestantism"
I beg to differ. There is biblical truth and then there is Protestantism. One may not necessarily have anything to do with the other.
.......sigh..............OK, let me rephrase that: "...the Biblical truth of Protestant Historicism as opposed to the lies of Jesuit Preterism and Jesuit Futurism..."

All better now?

Aug 3, 2019
So let me ask you this: What are the end times according to your interpretation of the Scriptures?
Does such a phenomenon exist at all? How do you deal with the vast quantities of scripture that stipulate that Israel will be returned to the land in a physical kingdom as a redeemed and blessed nation, where all punishments and curses are ended?
The Scriptures are plain that there is not secret rapture, that the church is going through the "time of trouble", and that the next time Jesus approaches the Earth will be at the Second Coming.

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
My mothers dog has a chip in case he gets lost. It's in the back of his neck. I've noticed he's been acting a little shifty lately.
Did not read that as "shifty". 😳😅💩

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
.......sigh..............OK, let me rephrase that: "...the Biblical truth of Protestant Historicism as opposed to the lies of Jesuit Preterism and Jesuit Futurism..."

All better now?
That's not any better actually. Protestants and Jesuits are not necessarily the purveyors of truth.
Gods word is the Truth everything else needs to be carefully scrutinized. Augustin had his problems, Calvin had his problems and the RC church is a write off.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
I believe that anyone who insists the Mark is literal doesn't understand this foundational first text of the Book of Revelation.
I understand it completely, as I have been following the evolution of the mark technology ever since they put up first ATM's, which was followed by the Universal product code (UPC) and the Point of Sale system (POS) and now the RFID chip implant under the skin of the hand.

If you read the scripture in the literal sense, it means what it says. There is nothing in the context that would lead the reader to seek out a symbolic meaning. The false prophet will cause all both great and small, rich and poor, free and slave (signifying all people) to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead. Anyone who does not have the mark will not be able to buy or sell.

The very fact that today we have thousands of people being chipped in the hand for the purpose of making electronic purchases, fits perfectly with scripture and it is a literal fulfillment. This chip technology will continue to evolve in preparation for that coming antichrist/beast so that system will be ready to go.

It is always amazing to me how people try to make this prophecy about the mark as being symbolic, when it is literally taking place, just as the scripture states.

My advice to you, is to come away from the false teaching that everything in Revelation is symbolic. If you don't, you will never know what Revelation is about.

Sep 13, 2018
I understand it completely, as I have been following the evolution of the mark technology ever since they put up first ATM's, which was followed by the Universal product code (UPC) and the Point of Sale system (POS) and now the RFID chip implant under the skin of the hand.

If you read the scripture in the literal sense, it means what it says. There is nothing in the context that would lead the reader to seek out a symbolic meaning. The false prophet will cause all both great and small, rich and poor, free and slave (signifying all people) to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead. Anyone who does not have the mark will not be able to buy or sell.

The very fact that today we have thousands of people being chipped in the hand for the purpose of making electronic purchases, fits perfectly with scripture and it is a literal fulfillment. This chip technology will continue to evolve in preparation for that coming antichrist/beast so that system will be ready to go.

It is always amazing to me how people try to make this prophecy about the mark as being symbolic, when it is literally taking place, just as the scripture states.

My advice to you, is to come away from the false teaching that everything in Revelation is symbolic. If you don't, you will never know what Revelation is about.
Well, If we go way back to when the Jew's were scattering to avoid persecution. The Spanish were the first to let them in their country. however. They put a "mark' on them to distinguish that they were not Spanish.
Would'nt that constitute a "mark"?

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Well, If we go way back to when the Jew's were scattering to avoid persecution. The Spanish were the first to let them in their country. however. They put a "mark' on them to distinguish that they were not Spanish.
Would'nt that constitute a "mark"?
Good day, 1christian1!

To answer your question, we have to apply the clues that the scripture gives us.

"He also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that , which is the name of the beast or the number of his name." - Rev.13:16-17

all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, would refer to all people from all nations, people, tribes and language. Therefore, it is not restricted to the Jew's.

"To receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads"

The mark will go on either the right hand or the forehead

"They could not buy or sell unless they had the mark"

The mark therefore will be necessary for people to be able to buy and sell. Putting that into perspective for today, buying and selling is electronic crediting and debiting of ones bank account. Today, people go to the grocery store, get their groceries and swipe their cards to pay for their items, which electronically debits their account in real time (buying and selling). Then on the way home, the stop at the service station to fill up their vehicle, again swiping their card which debits their account in real time. Then they don't feel like fixing dinner, so they stop at El Polo Loco and buy some chicken dinners and once again swipe their cards which debits their bank account for the total cost. Now, we have people being chipped so that they can make these same purchases with the scan of their hands. This is the mark of the beast technology which will continue to evolve in preparation for that coming antichrist/beast.

Aug 3, 2019
As far as I know, there is no evidence that Darby plagiarized Ribera. Your notion that the mark of the beast is the "ability" to change in God's law is simply a figment of someone's imagination, as there is zero scriptural support for this idea. The mark of the beast is a counterfeit of the seal that God puts upon believers.
IS ENGLISH YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE? I never said Darby plagiarized Ribera....I said Darby added to what Ribera said.

Darby took the previously unknown to the world Futurist ideas of Ribera which pointed to a "last seven years of tribulation" during which the "antichrist dude" would arise and do his thing...and added a "secret rapture" event that was to directly and immediately precede the commencement of the "last seven years".

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
IS ENGLISH YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE? I never said Darby plagiarized Ribera....I said Darby added to what Ribera said.

Darby took the previously unknown to the world Futurist ideas of Ribera which pointed to a "last seven years of tribulation" during which the "antichrist dude" would arise and do his thing...and added a "secret rapture" event that was to directly and immediately precede the commencement of the "last seven years".
Still waiting on your exegesis of Isaiah chapter 2, and how, as you say, it cannot possibly be futurist in the slightest degree.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015

Well, I've never read anything by Darby or any of those others mentioned and I understand the seven years of tribulation, the antichrist, God's wrath and the gathering of the church. I did not get that information from those previously mentioned and that because it can be found right in the word of God. You don't get it because you don't understand that the gathering of the church and the Lord's return to the earth as being two separate events.

People usually call it a "secret rapture" in attempt to discredit that teaching and those who believe and teach it. The fact is, the Lord made a promise in John 14:1-3, that He was going back to the Father's house to prepare places for us. And that He was going to come again to take us back to the Father's house to those places that He prepared. Therefore regardless of the timing of that event, it must take place. I Thess.4:13-17 is a detailed account of the promise in John 14:1-3. The underlying principle is that, Jesus took upon himself God's wrath that every believer deserves, satisfying it completely and thereby reconciling us to God. Therefore, God's wrath no longer rests upon the those who believe in Christ. That said, believers cannot and will not be on the earth to go through God's wrath which will affect the entire earth. By the time the seals, trumpets and bowl judgements have completed, the majority of the earths population will have been decimated and all human government will have been dismantled and that in preparation for the Lord's millennial kingdom.

Aug 3, 2019
If you read the scripture in the literal sense, it means what it says. There is nothing in the context that would lead the reader to seek out a symbolic meaning.
The very first verse of the Book of Revelation declares that which is contained therein - including the Mark - is written in symbolic language, and therefore cannot be a literal object like chips or ink.
The very fact that today we have thousands of people being chipped in the hand for the purpose of making electronic purchases, fits perfectly with scripture and it is a literal fulfillment. It is always amazing to me how people try to make this prophecy about the mark as being symbolic, when it is literally taking place, just as the scripture states.
Doesn't change the fact that the book itself says the Mark is a symbol, not a literal object. Peter says we are to check with the other inspired Bible writers for the interpretation and, lo and behold, Moses said it is God's LAW which He desires in our forehead (controlling thoughts) and our hands (controlling actions); the saints of Revelation 14:12 KJV which do not take the Mark "keep the commandments of God" - therefore, the Marked by extension break God's Law in order to keep Satan's end times laws (Psalms 94:20 KJV).
This chip technology will continue to evolve in preparation for that coming antichrist/beast so that system will be ready to go.
Jesuit Futurism was a tactic of deflection sent into the world by 16th century Jesuits which taught the antichrist would come at the end of time --- because the Protestant Reformers had correctly identified the papacy as the Biblical antichrist. For over 300 years, Protestants taught this exclusively, but today non-Catholics not only defend the papacy of this charge, but do so by preaching the very same eschatological errors of the Jesuits!
Thank you. And my advice to you is to break ranks of those who have swallowed false Jesuit ideas hook, line, and sinker - be they Jesuit "Left Behind" Futurism or Jesuit Preterism - which were unknown to the world until the 16th century, and join the ranks of those of us who have correctly understood Bible prophecy since the days when Luther's hammer began nailing the coffin of the papacy shut.

Aug 3, 2019
Still waiting on your exegesis of Isaiah chapter 2, and how, as you say, it cannot possibly be futurist in the slightest degree.
Sorry, guess I missed that request. Will get back to you.

Aug 3, 2019
Here you are:
Isaiah 2:

1-5: an abbreviated depiction of the end of sin and the destruction of the wicked and when all "Israelites" - meaning "Abraham's seed who belong to Christ" (Galatians 3:29 KJV) will inhabit the Earth made new.

6-9: an indictment of the sins of God's people.

10-22: a dual prophecy, detailing the soon coming destruction of Jerusalem by Babylon which was so prevalent in the warnings of Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Jeremiah - and also the coming destruction at the end of the world especially verses 10-12 and 21.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
The very first verse of the Book of Revelation declares that which is contained therein - including the Mark - is written in symbolic language, and therefore cannot be a literal object like chips or ink.
Doesn't change the fact that the book itself says the Mark is a symbol, not a literal object. Peter says we are to check with the other inspired Bible writers for the interpretation and, lo and behold, Moses said it is God's LAW which He desires in our forehead (controlling thoughts) and our hands (controlling actions); the saints of Revelation 14:12 KJV which do not take the Mark "keep the commandments of God" - therefore, the Marked by extension break God's Law in order to keep Satan's end times laws (Psalms 94:20 KJV).
Jesuit Futurism was a tactic of deflection sent into the world by 16th century Jesuits which taught the antichrist would come at the end of time --- because the Protestant Reformers had correctly identified the papacy as the Biblical antichrist. For over 300 years, Protestants taught this exclusively, but today non-Catholics not only defend the papacy of this charge, but do so by preaching the very same eschatological errors of the Jesuits!
Thank you. And my advice to you is to break ranks of those who have swallowed false Jesuit ideas hook, line, and sinker - be they Jesuit "Left Behind" Futurism or Jesuit Preterism - which were unknown to the world until the 16th century, and join the ranks of those of us who have correctly understood Bible prophecy since the days when Luther's hammer began nailing the coffin of the papacy shut.
This is all based on your interpretation of the word "signify" which is incorrect. We will have to agree to disagree. God not write all of this information as figurative. These events of wrath are going to take place just as they are written.