Here's the other song I promised by Ginney Owens:

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeoLion
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LeoLion

Guest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP2v2yOBRF8

Now this is anointed music! I tell you the truth when I say since I have really come to know the Lord,and I'm not talking about going to church or even searching scripture,but since I've come to know Him I have had a song of worship in my heart ever since. When you come to know Him intimately you will have a song in your heart. Like that scripture I'm reminded of ... singing and making melody in your heart unto the Lord. Have you given your heart to the LORD since you've become a Christian? I mean have you looked to Him until you can see Him? Have you allowed your heart to be to be ravished with his love? If there is one thing on my heart that I like doing more than anything it is true worship. You know the Father is seeking such to worship Him. John 4 I believe it is. Our goal should be unbroken fellowship. We don't need to rush off to the fast food and get a quick fix. We need a continual feast! Amen