He's trying to change my life

  • Thread starter Thread starter EEnnffnnttyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EEnnffnnttyy

Guest
My name is Dinaa and I'm 19 years old I have a boyfriend who I been with for five and a half years and we have two kids together one boy one girl. I'm not really connected with Christianity although this past year me and my boyfriend tried to be by going to church and praying but our actions never really changed I'm not going to lie we still constantly cussed and argued over silly things and still did a lot of things the Bible says we shouldn't. We want to be a good christian family but don't quite no how. I've recently had something tragic happen to my family. My boyfriend was tore away from me and our kids for something he did not do and our family is paying a huge price for it. A week before the tragedy happened we watched a movie called Heaven is for real and I believe it is about God testing your faith. It's been a month since my boyfriend has been gone and I've came and went to God but I don't know how to be a Christian all I know is praying and going to church but I'm sure there is way more to it then only those two things. After this is all over me and my boyfriend plan to marry and we want to give our lives to God and live in the right path and lead our kids down the right path. I need a lot of help with learning about the Bible and the things I should do and show my kids to do. I need help with learning how to pray right. Everyone I have came across on here is amazing. Please help me if you can. Me and my family are beyond thankful for it.