Hey all! me new person here

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

storm1485

Junior Member
May 19, 2016
29
12
3
Hi ev1 my name is josh i'm 24 yrs old. I live in Ohio and study Cybersecurity and IT at the local college.

My interest are Technology, Games, Bowling, Weather, Talking with other believers in Christ, and using my technical knowledge to help others, and of course Serving our Lord Jesus when I can.
 
Welcome Storm, It is a pleasure to get to know you. My favorite interest is also weather: Whether I should do this, or whether I should do that.....smile. But God is good isn't He. It is good to hear you love the Lord, and I know that God will have you serve Him simply all the time as you live; even resting and playing. I have a Son your age, I hope you enjoy it here. May God richly bless you! We get 102 degree weather coming up, so theres some weather for ya....I melt in that stuff. :cool:. My name is Dan. (My best bowling game was 287, but thats been awhile). Smile
 
Welcome Storm, It is a pleasure to get to know you. My favorite interest is also weather: Whether I should do this, or whether I should do that.....smile. But God is good isn't He. It is good to hear you love the Lord, and I know that God will have you serve Him simply all the time as you live; even resting and playing. I have a Son your age, I hope you enjoy it here. May God richly bless you! We get 102 degree weather coming up, so theres some weather for ya....I melt in that stuff. :cool:. My name is Dan. (My best bowling game was 287, but thats been awhile). Smile

Nice to meet you Dan, lol y best was 201 in straight ten pen. Wow 102? i'd cry, haven't seen it for a couple of years thought here in Ohio. and thank you much! may God richly bless you as well!
 
Welcome to our loony bin. There is a tech support forum here. Your know-how will be most useful. :)