Hey Everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
After some very quick research I've decided the most economical thing to do would be to buy you a new blender and ship it to you. Flights are £460 minimum. I'd appreciate some help with my expenses. Maybe a fish and chip supper perhaps. :sneaky:

T
I think...... I can do that.... and have it shipped back to you? 🤔

It’s heading towards midnight now, must get back to my pumpkin 😂

Catch y’all later :)

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
It truly is, lol I’m not surprised it’s big there too, after all we’re all governed by the same Monarchy 🤣
I think...... I can do that.... and have it shipped back to you? 🤔

It’s heading towards midnight now, must get back to my pumpkin 😂

Catch y’all later :)
I don't think fish and chips would hold up to international shipping. How about you make fish and chips and just leave them outside your house and I'll come and forage for them like a little womble?!?!

Sweet dreams :sleep::giggle:

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
R

RodB65

Hello Rod, just realised you posted.......I actually don't have one. I don't actually follow football although my family support Chelsea.

T
In my area, college football is king! You're required almost from birth to pick either Alabama, Auburn, or Georgia.

I started watching soccer about 15 years ago when my oldest son started playing. About that time, I discovered the English Premier League, and became a Arsenal fan. I know the rivalry between Arsenal and Chelsea is intense. Chelsea has pretty much ruled Arsenal lately.

Well Kaps89, hope you have a blessed day!

Oct 12, 2012
Hey everyone,

My name's Tom. I was saved in June 2018. I wasn't a church goer beforehand and am currently strengthening my walk with Christ. I look forward to talking with you.

Thanks

Tom
Welcome to CC!