hey... Guys... Am I the youngest?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Hey guys... Made this forum to know if you guys know cc members younger than me... cause if not... Am i the youngest?

G

Gracie_14

Hey guys... Made this forum to know if you guys know cc members younger than me... cause if not... Am i the youngest?
I'm afraid you are :p you shouldn't be concerned about that ;)

Btw, this is a thread...not a forum :) I know a girl here by the name of @ashlynn_stlouis who's 13 but she's not posting here as much...though i do see her pop by....

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
I'm afraid you are :p you shouldn't be concerned about that ;)

Btw, this is a thread...not a forum :) I know a girl here by the name of @ashlynn_stlouis who's 13 but she's not posting here as much...though i do see her pop by....
well yeah... But she's 2 months older than though... So... :eek:

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Don’t worry you’re not gonna be the younger forever. There might be someone younger coming soon. Who knows?

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
16 went by fast...17 dragged itself...once u hit 18 time runs out of ur hands...have fun as long as u can

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
but technically you and @ashlynn_stlouis are the same age. You're 13 she's 13 there you go. if she is 2 months older that's like's still close

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
You're sooooooooooooo young fam, that's good though. I would've wanted to be saved early like that unfortunately i had more time to make more stupid mistakes. USE YOUR YOUTH CHILD.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
gonna share my favorite bible verse, hope it helps

1 Timothy 4:12 New Living Translation (NLT)
12 Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Wait a minute.... She's not two months older than me... I am