hey guys

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
I cry today, for I have a God who's love that I do not deserve, I am unworthy. Luke 17:9-10. I became rich in the world, I had the perfect Christian life. I had all I needed, beautiful girl, God and a good life. But I wasn't satisfied... So I left the most beautiful person who loved me, for God. Because our relationship didn't honor him, I am a fool to the world.
These are the words of a fool, inspired by the scripture of the most high God.

I walk with the spirit of God, and dwell in the shelter of the most high.
Yah though death wraps it's arms around me, I will conquer you my greatest foe.
As depression grips my soul, I tell it go in the name of my Savior.
I challenge death, and calls it's bluff!
Oh, I am not tough but a weak poor man, who follows only one man...
I've been set on fire by the Spirit of fire, and I pray this fire stays

I've been freed from Sin, death has no claim to me, i have been washed with blood and I am so freshly new and born..
I want God...

 
Walk with Him and He will walk with you. Think of your walk in light of Ps. 23. Take your time looking at it...:)
 
if she thinks you're the most beautiful person, please reunite?
"19 is beginning of lonely-sorrows. they're bad."
go save many man :)