hey guys

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello Soliyana, we are glad that you have joined us at Christian Chat and we hope that you find many friends and good fellowship here.

I certainly hope that you and your love ones there in China are safe from the virus. We look forward to chatting with you. May our heavenly father protect you from all harm. Welcome! :)
 
Hey Isny, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to making new friends in this platform.

Oh and I'm not Chinese. I just work and go to school there. I left China about two weeks ago. I'm back home all safe and sound. Thank God!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TabinRivCA and Isny
May whoever who read this have a blessed and lovely day
Hey, Soliyana! Welcome to Christian Chat. Happy belated birthday by the way. I hope it was a good one. 🎉🎈🙂

You have a great favorite Bible verse listed and it gives me respect for you. (1 Corinthians 10:13) It shows me that you are serious about the evil of sin and confident that God will help you defeat it. 👍🏻 We are studying 1 Corinthians in a Bible study group I am in and we read chapter 5 this week. Wow! If only people took that passage to heart... Not in a heartless, unloving, critical, hypocritical way. But with a heart of love that holds God and sin in proper view and loves their brother or sister enough to warn them about habitual, unrepentant sin.

That may have been a little long and deep, but it was on my heart! I welcome you into our community here and hope that you are edified by your involvement.

Love to you in Christ! ❤️
 
  • Like
Reactions: bojack and Deade
Hello Soliyana, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

321806_f5d361fee449714f411af69955cb98b3.gif


321711_36fd47a20d83d5b11e9bda916801c442.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: bojack
Hey Soliyana, welcome to ChristianChat. I hope and pray that you'll be as blessed by this site as I have been.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
May whoever who read this have a blessed and lovely day
Thank, you and may you have a very Blessed day as well.

I also wanted to say hi and Welcome to C.Chat😃!

May you find many hours of Enlightenment, Kindness, Wisdom many many Blessings , not least included is true Friendships...
If you need or want to talk to any of us, you can go to the Thread you want to get a hold of them/us at put the @ symbol in front of their/our names. Like this @Soliyana . This will flag the person you have said something with them in the conversation.
Hope this helps. And again, welcome to the Fun, Crazy, Enlighting and all around Chatty place.🤠 Enjoy!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade