Hey I'm Callie =)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Callie_Wallie

Hey my name is Callie & I'm 30 years old & I live in Washington State. I've been a Christian since I was 15 & I love God with all of my heart. I love reading the bible because it's like God's love letter to us.

I hope to make new friends here! God bless you!

Oct 12, 2012
Hey my name is Callie & I'm 30 years old & I live in Washington State. I've been a Christian since I was 15 & I love God with all of my heart. I love reading the bible because it's like God's love letter to us.

Callie wowllie!! Great to have you along 😊 welcome to the CC!! 🤠

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Callie 😊 Welcome to CC 😊 glad to have you here 😊

God bless you ❤

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hey @Callie_Wallie, welcome to CChat :)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--Deut

Psalm 1
1 How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked,
Nor stand in the path of sinners,
Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water,
Which yields its fruit in its season
And its leaf does not wither;
And in whatever he does, he prospers..

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

"Welcome Welcome!..........
"Great, sounds like you have a long love life with God...commendable."
'Praise God'

Attachments

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

Hi! I'm calibob,(just call me Cali, Bob. I'm from Long Beach (too many Bob's now) Welcome!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017

"God's love letter to us"....that is so true!... Welcome to Christian Chat, Callie. We are glad that you have joined us.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

welcome aboard CC Callie :)

I like positive sounding people.. And you sound positive to me. (y)

danja

Nov 28, 2014
hi sister and welcome to our big family <3 God bless

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and nice to meet you. Hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

C

Callie_Wallie

Thank you all for the warm welcome! God bless you ❤

Sep 22, 2018
Callie, glad to have you with us! May the blessing of almighty God, the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, come down on you and remain with you for ever.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Callie. It’s good of you to share a bit about yourself. I hope you find this space encouraging. Blessings to you and yours.