hey new from texas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

allforchrist10

hey everybody im new and im from texas idk how this really works so dont be scared to help me out

S

sabella22

Hey nice to meet you and wellcome..

K

Kite

'Allo. :D And if you need help with anything, just ask. =)

Jul 25, 2009
Hello im from Texas too! welcome! I'm new here also. hope u like it.Welcome and God Bless

M

missy2shoes

Welcome ta CC..........:)

Jul 26, 2009
Welcome!! Where from Texas? I am moving there soon to the Dallas/Arlington are. God bless you!!!

Jan 13, 2007
Welcome to CC. hope you enjoy it!!!!

A

allforchrist10

thanks to all im from east texas but god bless all yall too :)

Jul 25, 2009
Hello I'm from texas too! Nice to meet u! and God bless...

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Hey...welcome to the site. hope u enjoy it.

M

Max_RC

Shalom....Welcome to CC.......... :D

B

BellaFlor

Welcome!

God Bless You!