Hey there from Idaho

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jennybeth23

Hey there. My name is Beth. I am 23 years old. I live in Boise, Idaho. I have lived here my entire life. I have been a Christian since 2/22/07. I am recovering crystal meth addict. I have 4 years clean. I am basically just on here to meet some other Christians out there. I am a very conservative christian. I don't believe in homosexuality, abortion or sex before marriage. I want to be a credit to my age group and surprise the younger and older generations that not all early twenty year olds are party animals or liberals. I was raised right and I intend on raising my children right someday as well. I am a virgin which is surprising with the lifestyle that I use to lead. I know that God has given me grace and allowed me to have a second chance to make things right. I am very fun to be around and talk to. I love to joke around. I am up for anything that does not infringe on my principle and beliefs. I am currently a student at Boise State University. I am majoring in Criminal Justice. I want to eventually go to law school to become a children's advocate lawyer. Well I think that I have talked about me enough. I would love to hear about the rest of you.

Sharp

May 5, 2009
Hi Beth nice to meet you.

:)

M

missy2shoes

Nice ta have you here......I'm sure you will be a big help to anyone who is struggling with drugs.....God bless :)