Hey Ya'll

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Noble_Wolf

Hey guys and girls.

It's been a while and a ton have changed but hopefully i can contribute to the community as i once did when i didn't work all the time. XD

If anyone want's to chat or is struggling with something i am at your disposal as a brother in Christ our Lord.

In Love
:Chandler

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Hi Chandler,Welcome back to Christian Chat! :)

J

Jessie_1

Hey guys and girls.

It's been a while and a ton have changed but hopefully i can contribute to the community as i once did when i didn't work all the time. XD

If anyone want's to chat or is struggling with something i am at your disposal as a brother in Christ our Lord.

In Love

:Chandler
We've never met... but welcome back!

T

Tabitha4thelord

Hello and welcome back
God Bless

T

Tinuviel

Welcome back Chandler! Wow, long time no see!

N

Noble_Wolf

That darn mic thing is impossible to get on in the chat room, very few people see others asking if they can use the mic.
most newcomers can't use the mic wait.

Aug 2, 2009
That darn mic thing is impossible to get on in the chat room, very few people see others asking if they can use the mic.
most newcomers can't use the mic wait.
If you donate to CC, you'll get mic priveledges, which means when you press the mic button it puts you in the queue so you're guaranteed a turn at the mic. That's why its impossible to grab the mic between people talking (they are constantly popping out of the queue).

and welcome back. :)