Hey You! Question Something!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shawntc

Senior Member
May 7, 2010
729
11
0
I put high value in asking questions. Though I am committed Christian and don't see myself ever changing that, frequently I still approach life and whatever comes across me in a skeptical fashion. As a curious skeptic I question things a lot. Although this can sometimes be burdensome it has still taught me new things and led me to change my stance on several things. In my incessant desire to know ultimate truth I find myself challenging commonly held beliefs to see how they stand to reason. Overall it's been a rewarding experience. And my main vehicle for it was just asking questions. One of those questions: "Why?"

So go ahead, question something. Even if that something is this challenge to question something.