Heyyy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Samie28

Jun 13, 2018
New here but have no idea how this site works from my phone! Can't find instant chat rooms but looking for friends!! PM me :) 28 Female here new to Jesus and would love guidance and chats x

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Samie!

I’m new here too! Hope you enjoy it here.

I’m from Australia. Where are you from?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
It is VERY unwise to just randomly ask people to PM you on here. Not all the women are women, nor are all the men, really men.. There are alot of weirdos and perverts on here, who would LOVE to get you in PM. Please be more careful. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Also, the chat rooms are not "instant". You need to download the app for it first..

Samie28

Jun 13, 2018
It is VERY unwise to just randomly ask people to PM you on here. Not all the women are women, nor are all the men, really men.. There are alot of weirdos and perverts on here, who would LOVE to get you in PM. Please be more careful. :)
Hi, I appreciate the wise words but there is a
ignore button right??.. Bit weird though trolling in a Bible sites though!!?? Didn't even cross my mind pervs are here too!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hi, I appreciate the wise words but there is a
ignore button right??.. Bit weird though trolling in a Bible sites though!!?? Didn't even cross my mind pervs are here too!

I could tell you stories of stuff that has happened here, that would scare your socks off.. LOL.. Yes, there is an ignore button, and a "report" button also. :) We get trolls here practically every day. And even someone who comes on and starts threads about voo doo love spells.. lol

Samie28

Jun 13, 2018
Really!? That's insane! Thanks for the warning, I'm usually pretty clued up with trolls but that would of put me off of this site thinking i
t was just the people here!

Jun 11, 2018
Hey thanks :)
ou too! I'm UK... Not big on Jesus here so its good to meet people that do follow him!
Oh cool. My dads from Yorkshire originally. Which part of UK you from? Oh and I’m really female lol but blue ladybug is right. Unfortunately a lot of men seek out sites like this to lure innocent women into having deep and meaningfuls all so they can have online sex. So be careful. Try and keep your conversations here cause remember guys will try and get u alone and away from this site which is more visible than if u go to personal emails etc. test the spirits the bible says. If a guy is genuine he’ll talk to u here for as long as you determine but if he’s not he’ll pressure u for an email or to pms. The devil is always in a hurry. Blessings

Samie28

Jun 13, 2018
Surely they know christians don't do things like that!? I suppose it happens though. I'm not into all that stuff. Thanks for the advice too 😊 I'm south UK, know where Yorkshire is though! Cool accents!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello, welcome to CC. Glad to have you here. See you around the forums:)

Blessings ❤️ EB1B34A0-DADF-47DC-878D-47B59A368180.jpeg

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hello samie. Nice to have you here, hop on in the forums and make meaningful contributions..... or just politely funny ones. lol. :)

Jun 11, 2018
Surely they know christians don't do things like that!? I suppose it happens though. I'm not into all that stuff. Thanks for the advice too 😊 I'm south UK, know where Yorkshire is though! Cool accents!
They choose Christians cause they are innocent. But even so call Christian guys will want sex. We gotta be wise as serpents. Learn from my mistakes. Hugs

M

Miri

Hi another from the UK on here. I’m surprised about the comments that there’s not many in the UK, I know loads