S
Oh, hey there.
My name is shineyourlight and I'm the life of the party.
Ha, jk. Welcome back!![]()
That's exactly what I was thinking, but I was too scared to say anything.Welcome back? Has she been here before?
Yes I have.. But I didn't really go on.. xx
Oh, you're not happy that you got 60 replies?Sooo i just looked through new threads of people saying hi. And the average reply is 5 to 8 i have 60 something. Whats all that about?!!!
Tintin, I thought I read it somewhere on this thread somewhere haha. But I could be mistaken.Welcome back? Has she been here before?
Tintin, I thought I read it somewhere on this thread somewhere haha. But I could be mistaken.
You must have tuned in to your psychic abilities.Tintin, I thought I read it somewhere on this thread somewhere haha. But I could be mistaken.
Oh it already hasNo worries, sister. I hope you're having a good week. And I pray that the truth wins out in your situation. God bless you, mate.
Something like thatYou must have tuned in to your psychic abilities.![]()
Oh it already has![]()
Or I'm just really awesome.Really? That's awesome news! Are you saying prayer works?![]()
Or I'm just really awesome.
Ha, jk jk
Or I'm just really awesome.
Ha, jk jk