Hi 👋 I appreciate your guidance and prayers 🙏

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Amir9966

Oct 13, 2023
Hi my name is Amir and I live in a Islamic and religious country I want to become Catholic christian I'm riding the bible for a while and I'm getting to know Jesus Christ If anyone has guidance for me I appreciate your help.

And if you could please pray for my father he passed away 8 Days ago thank you very much

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Hi my name is Amir and I live in a Islamic and religious country I want to become Catholic christian I'm riding the bible for a while and I'm getting to know Jesus Christ If anyone has guidance for me I appreciate your help.

And if you could please pray for my father he passed away 8 Days ago thank you very much
Hi and welcome. My only suggestion would be keep reading the Bible and ask Jesus for wisdom and understanding. More than joining any religion, the Lord wants you to have a spiritual relationship with Him, to trust in Him, and believe in Him for your salvation. Glad your here, I will remember you in my prayers.

Oct 6, 2022
Amen God has been calling His sheep out of the islamic world and there are many testimonies of it on youtube

One thing that they seem to have in common is they were surprised at how hostile their families became after converting, so i'd advise being ready for backlash.

If you depend on someone who won't take the news kindly, then get ready to depend on God alone, and He will provide.

Even in a culture where most people claim to be Christian, in my own experience the devil began manifesting through people a lot more after I started to actually do what Jesus commanded

trust only God and those whom God tells us we can trust.
Another thing i'd recommend is understanding the nomenclature of the scripture.

Sometimes terms can have more than one meaning or imply more than one thing.
For example, "death" in the scripture can mean our carnal bodies dying (Revelation 9:6),
or can refer to hell (Revelation 20:14).
"the Life" or "Eternal life" can refer to immortality in itself (Jude verse 21), or can refer to Jesus Christ specifically (1 John 5:20 in my sig, John 14:16, John 11:25).
"Unbelief" was used interchangeably with "disobeyed " in Hebrews 3:18-19
and "Belief" was used, in Acts 10:43, interchangeably with "Repent and be baptized" in Acts 2:38.
"Call on the name of the Lord" in Acts 2:21 entails to “confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead " in Romans 10:9.

Most importantly, in addition to unlearning any propaganda coming from the Iranian regime,
i'd advise to (in bold)

Romans 10:9that if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Acts 2:38Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:9You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

Galatians 6:7Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return. 8The one who sows to please his flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; but the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Repent first, and then be baptized. The Lord Jesus Christ is coming to this planet soon to give everyone based on what they have (in bold)
Revelation 22:12“Behold, I am coming soon, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to what he has done.

oyster67

May 24, 2014

We are so glad you have come. Being Roman Catholics is not really what we are about. We just want to point you to a true understanding of who Jesus is and wants you to become.

Being a Christians means becoming "born again". This consists of having a real, personal relationship with Jesus more rather that having a system of rules and ritual. The Bible says...

Revelation 3:20
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

No one was more eloquent in expressing this than the Apostle John. He walked and talked with Jesus every day for 3 years. He recorded many of Jesus's actual teachings and Words. John wrote down Revelation as Jesus directed him to. John also wrote "The Gospel of John". That is a great place to start when reading the Bible. You will notice that we emphasize Jesus more than the Father. That is because the Father told us to do so...

Matthew 17:5
“While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.”

Jesus is the Father's beloved Son.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

The Bible tells us that we are all sinners and Jesus had to come down from Heaven and topay the price to set us free from the bondage of sin. That price was His own life, but Jesus rose from the dead and went back to Heaven once His work on Earth was accomplished.

Romans 3:23
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”

All you need to do is confess, repent, and ask Jesus to come into your heart and be your Lord and Savior today. You can do this right now. He will then give you his Spirit of comfort and understanding to help you on your way. The Gospel of John is a great place to start reading and studying your Bible.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Brother Amir9966 Living in Iran is like living in a portion of hell! You sure have my prayers!! But know this!! Jesus is serious about his disciples. And he expects his disciples to be serious about him! Many here have made some very fine suggestions!! Pray a lot!! You will need his wisdom in both speech and action, please read the book of James!

That was the first lesson Jesus taught me, about my tongue. And let our Jesus guide you in all your ways! Lord Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords look out for our dear brother Amir let him not be caught in believing according to thy will, let him become fruitful in both his words as well as his actions! (James 1:22)

Keep our brother safe and show him your glory! My brother you are about to have a vision be not afraid for Jesus loves you and wishes to show you both himself as well as instruct you!!! Please do keep us informed as you can brother, the Love of both our Jesus and we his disciples be and stay upon you, from the very crown of your head to the very souls of your feet In Jesus mighty name I pray amen!

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia

May God bless you, and show you the way.

John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him,

I am the way,
the truth,
and the life:

no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC Amir so nice the Lord led you here!!! I'm non-denominational and on a journey to keep building my faith, by hearing/reading the Word of God. Read Hebrews 11 and see how powerful our faith can be, and to receive any promise we need by faith. God bless, keep and protect you always!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

I am a Christian.. Not a catholic.. But i will encourage you to read the Holy Bible and hope that you will believe the teachings of Jesus that are correct and good... I hope that you come to also trust in the Atonement Jesus secured for you by His death upon the cross that pays the penalty for our sins..

If you have any questions about Jesus and His teachings i would be honored to have the opportunity to answer them if given the chance..

Oct 6, 2022
"the Life" or "Eternal life" can refer to immortality in itself (Jude verse 21), or can refer to Jesus Christ specifically (1 John 5:20 in my sig, John 14:16, John 11:25).
One more thing, it's John 14:6, not 14:16
I apologize