Hi all

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

alistaircook

New member
Jun 14, 2020
14
9
3
I'm looking for fellowship and daily encouragement with brothers and sisters in Christ; I had recently been struggling with temptations, and reckoned that having more exhortation in my life would help alleviate some of this, "But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called “today,” that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin." (Hebrews 3:13).
 
  • Like
Reactions: SoulWeaver
Hello Alistair, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-hat-tip-gif.216840





05c8192c72896f3ad2fb960453b32d0a.gif
 
Hi Alistair welcome and nice to meet you. I took a wild guess and assumed you were from the UK bc many movies I watch filmed there have an Alistair in them, very cool name! God bless you!
 
I'm looking for fellowship and daily encouragement with brothers and sisters in Christ; I had recently been struggling with temptations, and reckoned that having more exhortation in my life would help alleviate some of this, "But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called “today,” that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin." (Hebrews 3:13).

Hello and welcome to CC, brother Alistair! You have come to the right place. I will gladly be your friend and fellow believer. It is good that you see that we are weak but He is strong. We are here to help and encourage one another. God bless you.
 
Some wisdom spoken up there. We get rusty when we are without fellowship for too long. Welcome :)