Hi all

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ygdvv1

New member
Sep 19, 2020
2
2
3
I am not a christian, but I love music. Before I found this website, I think the instrumental hymns should be the closest type of music I was finding all the time. It should be encouraging that, in the music forum here, people are actually sharing musics of that style. I think it should be impossible for anyone else to enjoy that kind of music. I am not quite expressive so I cannot write much longer, but a big thank you for such a forum to be exist.
 
Hello @ygdvv1, and welcome to CChat.

I love our hymns as well, particularly the Christmas hymns as a whole, but for me as a Christian, it's the words that are even more important than the music is.

That said, here's one of my favorite instrumental versions of a Christmas hymn that I hope you will enjoy to, from The Piano Guys.

​

~Deut
 
I am not a christian, but I love music. Before I found this website, I think the instrumental hymns should be the closest type of music I was finding all the time. It should be encouraging that, in the music forum here, people are actually sharing musics of that style. I think it should be impossible for anyone else to enjoy that kind of music. I am not quite expressive so I cannot write much longer, but a big thank you for such a forum to be exist.
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat😀!
Whatever the reason you are here, my belief is you were lead here, I'm glad you were.
May God Bless your time here , and keep you close.
May you enjoy your self while you are here!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



:)