Hi! Are you all doing fine despite the pandemic? How are you coping?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Enza

Oct 6, 2020
Want to know your ideas how are you becoming a better person despite the BIG change.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Want to know your ideas how are you becoming a better person despite the BIG change.
Tough times are usually the times we grow most in. Gods looks at what is best for us Spiritually. His eyes are better than ours. We must learn to trust Him through thick and thin. We cope by loving and trusting Him, loving and praying for one another, and meditating on His Word and His goodness. Welcome and bless you, Enza.:)

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Welcome Enza. God bless. I become a better person every day I continue my walk with Jesus the Christ. We can never allow the things (events) of this world interfere with our walk with Him.

I like your choice of Scripture. Nahum 1:7 is a great Scripture to share!

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
I'm keeping busy with work, hobbies and spiritual pursuits.

Enza

Oct 6, 2020
Tough times are usually the times we grow most in. Gods looks at what is best for us Spiritually. His eyes are better than ours. We must learn to trust Him through thick and thin. We cope by loving and trusting Him, loving and praying for one another, and meditating on His Word and His goodness. Welcome and bless you,

Enza

Oct 6, 2020
Thank you so much for very encouraging words...I'm with the right people..my first time to join group like this..so wonderful to hear those..

Enza

Oct 6, 2020
Welcome Enza. God bless. I become a better person every day I continue my walk with Jesus the Christ. We can never allow the things (events) of this world interfere with our walk with Him.

Enza

Oct 6, 2020
Nahum 1:7 ,it's like that is my life verse... I always find comfort and strength in that..very powerful promise

Enza

Oct 6, 2020

Enza

Oct 6, 2020
What are your hobbies? I'm sure it's done at home...

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello again, Enza! How was your day? I just wanted to mention that you can put everything in the same 'box' if you want. I will put one of your posts under here (I will just just run up and punch the "reply" arrow thingy under one of your posts.)

Thank you so much for very encouraging words...I'm with the right people..my first time to join group like this..so wonderful to hear those..
and another one...

Nahum 1:7 ,it's like that is my life verse... I always find comfort and strength in that..very powerful promise
God bless and Godspeed!

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Welcome and the time we live in are very evil. And God is faithful until now. And all our decisions we make should be based on love. God is the source of life, joy and happiness to the universe. Our dependency should be wholly on our creator. No father, mother, daughter, son, brother, sister or pet can satisfy the soul. Only God can fill the whole in our hearts. If all our actions is motivated by love, this world will be turned upside down. But because many has forgotten the source of love and forgotten the law of life. We find ourselves in the crisis we are. God is allowing the strong delusions because we didn't love the truth.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC, Enza and so glad to have you joining us in the Forums:) Manugang na babae is in the Philippines waiting for her final VISA interview to come to the US. God bless you and your family!